Public Relations Coordinator
This position will hold a vital role within the Communications team, working cross functionally with departments including Commercial and Creative Services.
A successful PR Coordinator will be highly organized and strategic, with a genuine interest to learn and develop within the company. They will be a keen team player who is resourceful and collaborative, and will support the team in daily tasks involving samples trafficking, administration, research and great opportunities to learn.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Manage sample inventory in Launchmetrics and maintain showroom and sample closets
- Own seasonal collections and internal sample sharing across all departments
- Daily monitoring of digital, print and social media
- Track, compile and circulate press coverage reports Assist with all VIP gifting initiatives
- Assist in the set-up and coordination of press events and showroom appointments
- Support the Communications team with daily activities and admin.
- 1-2 years relevant experience
- Experience with Microsoft Office
- Experience using Launchmetrics to manage sample inventory
- Strong time management skills and ability to work proactively
- Strong written and verbal communications skills