IT Project Manager, Korea
- Seoul, South Korea
- Closing date
- 29 Sep 2022
At Burberry, we believe creativity opens spaces. Our purpose is to unlock the power of imagination to push boundaries and open new possibilities for our people, our customers and our communities. This is the core belief that has guided Burberry since it was founded in 1856 and is central to how we operate as a company today.
We aim to provide an environment for creative minds from different backgrounds to thrive, bringing a wide range of skills and experiences to everything we do. As a purposeful, values-driven brand, we are committed to being a force for good in the world as well, creating the next generation of sustainable luxury for customers, driving industry change and championing our communities.
The IT Project Manager, Korea is responsible for planning, overseeing, and leading projects in Korea region. Mainly focus on store projects delivery calendar, including store open, relocation & renewal, and events. IT PM will also take care of globally cascaded projects that are related to retail or corporate users.
• Responsible for project management and delivery for retail store projects, retail events, and corporate workspaces such as office and supply chain.
• Stakeholder management with project internal stakeholders and external vendors.
• Project finance, including budgeting/estimation, project run costs, and forecasts.
• Ensure all projects are delivered on time, within scope and budget.
• Change management for changes of scope, schedule, costs, and impacts on other systems.
• Accountable for the project risk and issue management.
• Project assurance for the quality of the delivery.
• Update project progress to Project Stakeholders and Management.
• Coordination and preparation of project deliverables, transition to support upon completion.
• Team player that possesses excellent communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills in order to communicate effectively and strategically with internal stakeholders
• High computer literacy, ideally with advanced Excel & PowerPoint skills (Mandatory)
• Fluent in English
• Working experience within the project management framework. Preferred PMP or Prince2 holder.
• Preferred retail industry / IT infrastructure-related background or experience.
Burberry is an Equal Opportunities Employer and as such, treats all applications equally and recruits purely on the basis of skills and experience.
Posting Notes: South Korea || Not Applicable || Seoul || IT || COMMERCIAL (REGIONAL) || n/a ||
Founded in 1856, Burberry today remains quintessentially British, with outerwear at its core. Digital luxury positioning and intensive focus on design innovation, quality and heritage icons of the trench coat, trademark check and Prorsum knight, ensure continued brand purity and relevance globally across genders and generations.
At Burberry, every individual, every team and every function, shares an incredible passion for the brand and is guided by a ‘brand-first’ mind-set. Decisions are evaluated through the lens of the long-term health and vitality of the Burberry brand.
Burberry believes that in order to be a great brand it must also be a great company. Inspired by three Core Values - Protect, Explore, Inspire - rooted in the brand’s heritage and continually informing its guiding principles, Burberry leverages its compassionate and creative thinking culture to continually innovate and drive the brand forward.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert