Product Quality Controller
- Castleford, United Kingdom
- Closing date
- 21 Jun 2022
- Production - Garments & Accessories
At Burberry, we believe creativity opens spaces. Our purpose is to unlock the power of imagination to push boundaries and open new possibilities for our people, our customers and our communities. This is the core belief that has guided Burberry since it was founded in 1856 and is central to how we operate as a company today.
We aim to provide an environment for creative minds from different backgrounds to thrive, bringing a wide range of skills and experiences to everything we do. As a purposeful, values-driven brand, we are committed to being a force for good in the world as well, creating the next generation of sustainable luxury for customers, driving industry change and championing our communities.
To be part of Internal manufacturing Quality team engaged in driving a "Right First Time" mindset within manufacturing Cells. The IM Quality goal is on reducing the levels of Rework in each Cell and focussing on all operatives capability to meet this expectations.
- To ensure that all operations and/or operatives are part of the daily, Quality checks conducted within the manufacturing Cell.
- Levels of check and frequency will be based on the SOP risk assessment (Traffic light chart) this is a key document.
- Passing at all stations to ensure the Quality of production is to Burberry standard. To record digitally all checks and report on any Quality related concerns immediately, Escalate as appropriate to QI Tech & Cell Team Leader,
- Interface with Cell team related to TQP performance results highlighting key focus areas.
- Key tools are determined within the PQC Standard Operating Procedure (SOP). These tools are critical to the role and must be maintained and used daily, any concerns/issues must be reported to your QI Team Technician.
- Experience of working within a manufacturing environment
- Knowledge of garment construction beneficial
- Eye for detail
- Basic working knowledge of Microsoft Excel & Word
- Able to prioritise and manage own workload
- Experience working within inspection/quality processes
Burberry is an Equal Opportunities Employer and as such, treats all applications equally and recruits purely on the basis of skills and experience.
Posting Notes: United Kingdom || Not Applicable || Castleford || INTERNAL MANUFACTURING || CASTLEFORD || n/a ||
Founded in 1856, Burberry today remains quintessentially British, with outerwear at its core. Digital luxury positioning and intensive focus on design innovation, quality and heritage icons of the trench coat, trademark check and Prorsum knight, ensure continued brand purity and relevance globally across genders and generations.
At Burberry, every individual, every team and every function, shares an incredible passion for the brand and is guided by a ‘brand-first’ mind-set. Decisions are evaluated through the lens of the long-term health and vitality of the Burberry brand.
Burberry believes that in order to be a great brand it must also be a great company. Inspired by three Core Values - Protect, Explore, Inspire - rooted in the brand’s heritage and continually informing its guiding principles, Burberry leverages its compassionate and creative thinking culture to continually innovate and drive the brand forward.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert