Creative Visual Merchandising Specialist
- Do you have a creative flair for Visual Merchandising & Events?
- Be a part of the longstanding history of Tiffany window & product displays
- Showcase your creative skills & grow your career with Tiffany!
About the role:
The Creative Visual Merchandising (CVM) Specialist role is responsible for creating, leveraging and adapting CVM initiatives focusing on delivering the highest client experience and delivery of visual merchandising, creative campaigns, events and activations to support the needs of the ANZ market, with a dedicated focus on the Tiffany Sydney flagship store.
- Partner with Market CVM and leaders to leverage Global CVM campaign direction to support local store initiatives and enhance in store environment.
- Develop and execute CVM components to support events, including offsite events and product launches
- Partner with Market CVM and PR to leverage Global CVM event direction to support local market activations
- Ensure styling guidelines and the merchandising strategy is upheld in store, including partnering with Retail teams to identify any visual merchandising (VM) collateral needs
- Ensure the merchandise selected for each creative campaign fixture is the best and boldest while being properly installed, styled and lit to create an impactful presentation.
- Partner with Retail team and Market stakeholders on creative campaign installation and maintenance training plans.
- Communicate and partner with Global CVM and event stakeholders on renderings, budget, production, vendor management and implementation
- Sustain and build relationships with floral, graphic and production installation vendors to ensure results are on brand and competitively negotiated
- Manage CVM production budgets and invoicing
- Travel to markets and attend events as needed to support event implementation
- Post Event/Campaign reporting
- Consolidate existing processes and identify opportunities for improvement
- Min 5 years experience in merchandising, visual display, styling, or related areas - preferably luxury retail
- Previous experience in event design and production
- CAD drawing skills (preferred)
- Exceptional organisational and communication skills
- Ambitious, flexible, out-going and enthusiastic
- Able to work with a variety of people and present ideas/information to the group
- Knowledgeable of local vendor sources for display supplies, hardware, props, furniture, flowers
- Strong computer skills
- Theatre or colour display lighting experience is a plus
- Basic knowledge of jewellery and jewellery display forms is a plus
Benefits and perks
- Generous salary, employee merchandise benefits and milestone gifts.
- High performing, caring, fun and dynamic team.
- Culture focused on collaboration, innovation, wellbeing and growth.
- Endless career opportunities with the world's largest luxury group - LVMH!
- Never-ending training and individual up-skilling opportunities.
- Great mentoring from highly experienced management team.
- Global opportunities for networking and cross-collaboration.
- Wellbeing and Charitable Giving/Volunteering Program.
- A vibrant, positive and socially connected team environment.
About the business
Tiffany & Co. is one of the world's most recognizable luxury jewelry brands. The Tiffany name has become synonymous with elegance, innovative design, fine craftsmanship and creative excellence with a reputation for the finest jewelry and effortless style.
For 185 years, Tiffany has created a legacy of exquisite designs and romantic ideals. Tiffany & Co.'s rich heritage of celebrated artists, historic milestones and magnificent jewelry creates the foundation from which our employees build upon each day. Tiffany employees are passionate, kind and professionally committed. We hold ourselves and our co-workers to very high standards. We continually educate ourselves about new merchandise collections, cultures and the evolving luxury market. Our respect and love for the brand creates a workplace like no other.
Tiffany employees honor every special moment in our clients' lives and every unique gift that commemorates their milestones. This differentiating factor, known as the Tiffany Experience ( Creating Connections, Providing Personalized Experiences and Honoring the Tiffany Legacy) is never compromised.
We expect our employees to deliver the Tiffany Experience to each and every client and Tiffany recognizes and rewards excellence in service of this promise. For us, it is a dream to be associated with a company that is forever aligned with exquisite craftsmanship, timeless design and a dedicated commitment to corporate sustainability.
Blue Box. White Ribbon. That's a wrap.