- Contract Type
StreetTrend LLC is a house of new global businesses and brands in the men’s and women’s fashion and streetwear sectors, with a focus on footwear ranging from sneaker to lifestyle categories for the consumer who wants fashion, technology, and fit. StreetTrend currently designs, markets, and sells high-end shoes through its brand P448. P448 is an Italian footwear brand rooted in the belief that eclecticism, design innovation and experimentation lie at the heart of self-expression. The brand operates its own direct-to-consumer e-commerce channels and sells through key retail partners such as Nordstrom, Bloomingdale's, and Anthropologie.
Location: Fort Lauderdale, FL Office
Purpose: Young and dynamic company in Fashion footwear company is looking for a self-motivated Accountant to join our financial management department in Fort Lauderdale. In this role, you’ll play an important role in our company’s financial operations, ensuring accuracy in accounting and compliance.
- Assist with creating and editing financial documents.
- Organize the bookkeeping processes of the company.
- Handle day-to-day accounting duties
- Reconcile the company’s bank statements
- Preparing month end Balance Sheet reconciliation schedules
- Reconcile and monitor inventory movements
- Analyze margin percentage at month end
- Analyze and journalize employee expenditures
- Record sale and purchase invoices of foreign subsidiary
- Participate with preparation of annual audits
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Good Computer skills with experience with accounting software
- Good understanding of accounting rules
- Good Reporting Skills
- Attention to Detail
- Good Math Skills
- Good knowledge of foreign exchange rate translation
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, or finance
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in accounting/finance
- Experience with financial reporting requirements
- Experience in working with multiple legal entities
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Paid time off (vacation, sick, holiday)