Digital Technology Product Manager, Home (UK)
- Ralph Lauren
- London, United Kingdom
- Closing date
- 30 Sep 2022
Ralph Lauren Corporation (NYSE:RL) is a global leader in the design, marketing and distribution of premium lifestyle products in five categories: apparel, accessories, home, fragrances, and hospitality. For more than 50 years, Ralph Lauren's reputation and distinctive image have been consistently developed across an expanding number of products, brands and international markets. The Company's brand names, which include Ralph Lauren, Ralph Lauren Collection, Ralph Lauren Purple Label, Polo Ralph Lauren, Double RL, Lauren Ralph Lauren, Polo Ralph Lauren Children, Chaps, among others, constitute one of the world's most widely recognized families of consumer brands. At Ralph Lauren, we unite and inspire the communities within our company as well as those in which we serve by amplifying voices and perspectives to create a culture of belonging, ensuring inclusion, and fairness for all. We foster a culture of inclusion through: Talent, Education & Communication, Employee Groups and Celebration.
Ralph Lauren is seeking an analytical, organized, and collaborative Digital Product Manager to join our team focused on the Home digital experience. This role will be responsible for the product strategy, roadmap, and performance of key digital products and capabilities for Ralph Lauren's global Home business and will bring together business, technology, and user experience partners in order to devise, define, and deliver products that drive business and customer objectives. A deep experience e-commerce and digital consumer experiences across devices and platforms is required with the ideal candidate being curious, innovative, and excited to use data to drive decisions.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
• Lead and/or work within a cross-functional, highly dynamic, and multi-disciplinary team to develop new digital products and functionality from discovery, requirements definition, UX design, build, and testing through to launch and iteration.
• Provide product vision and direction for key product capabilities, working closely with partners to understand business and customer needs in order to deliver revenue generating, best-in-class user experiences.
• Manage a robust backlog of ideas and the product roadmap with the PMO and various business and marketing teams globally, prioritizing and assigning features to specific releases to meet key objectives.
• Translate roadmap into detailed requirements that provide clarity to complex problems and work with user experience/design, technical architecture, engineering and QA to execute and deliver high-quality products.
• Monitor key performance indicators and customer satisfaction to analyze product performance and measure success against goals, in turn identifying opportunities for improvement and growth.
• Collaborate closely with stakeholders, developing and nurturing relationships in support of multiple lines of business.
• Communicate within the cross-functional team and on behalf of the team to stakeholders and executives, ensuring alignment on goals and tactics.
• Develop comprehensive knowledge of Ralph Lauren's customer and business as well as maintain an awareness of competitive products and industry trends to continually inform product direction.
Experience, Skills & Knowledge
• Experience and proven success in translating business strategy and analysis into successful digital consumer products.
• Prior experience within the Luxury Home Furnishing is a plus including integration of high touch Home Delivery services; global order management and Drop Ship supplier solutions; implementation of digital tools and technology to support the commercial home business.
• Ecommerce and global product management experience preferred.
• Ability to effectively level set leadership expectations, identifying MVPs and future enhancements.
• Strong project management skills managing multiple large projects with agile product management experience desirable.
• Excellent communication/writing skills and effective at communicating with and presenting to business partners.
• Comfortable in a highly matrixed, iterative development environment and good at balancing collaboration and advocacy.
• High level of intellectual curiosity with knowledge of competitive products and industry trends.
• Highly organized individual with ability to provide consistent communication and project status updates
Ralph Lauren, whose name is synonymous with American lifestyle, timeless design and impeccable quality, is a cultural icon who has built the Ralph Lauren Corporation into one of the most successful companies in the world. As the first designer to produce a complete lifestyle vision, Mr. Lauren created a global brand exemplified by style, sophistication and the utmost attention to detail. Today, the Company is a leader in the design, marketing and distribution of premium lifestyle products in four categories: apparel, home, accessories and fragrances.
Since 1967, Ralph Lauren has cultivated the iconography of America, as well as that of Europe and the exotic themes of other cultures, redefining a style of luxury that is recognized and coveted around the world. “I have always had a clear vision,” he said. “I wanted to develop quality products and create a whole world around that. It means taking risks, going with what you feel, but never losing sight of your vision and conviction.”
At Ralph Lauren, we like to inspire—and to be inspired. Our teams are dynamic, collaborative and innovative—and we are always looking to build them with the strongest, most inspiring people in the world.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert