Boutique & Spa Manager - London
We are looking for an experienced store or spa manager with a demonstrated track record in developing their business and people, building clientelle and achieving targets. Working at our Flagship London Boutique, the ideal candidate will possess an entrepreneurial spirit, be self-motivated, with proven commercial skills, leadership qualities and an unparalleled level of professionalism. Within this role you will manage all aspects of operations within the Boutique and Spa to maximize results and achieve KPI’s, delivering the highest level of service to clients and ensuring overall growth and success of the business. If you have a genuine love for luxury skincare and are interested in an exciting and challenging position with a fast -growing luxury skincare company, this job is perfect for you!
Role & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for all day-to-day aspects of business operations within a Boutique and Spa environment including for example sales, service, scheduling, client and team management
- Achieve sales goals and KPI’s; and seek out opportunities to achieve and exceed targets
- Make a positive personal contribution to the sales targets of the store and promote and support all selling activities.
- Analyze reports, business, and market information to identify trends and opportunities; recommend and/or implement actions to drive boutique & spa performance
- Manage resources and prioritise responsibilities to ensure that customer service takes priority at all times. Exemplify excellency and provide a high standard in customer service.
- Use “clientelling” to build credible and authentic relationships with clients to drive repeat business
- Establish and maintain strong relationships and networking partnerships, internally and externally
- Conduct consultations for walk-in Dr. Barbara Sturm customers (including high profile customers)
- Create and run special (in-store) events that align with Dr Barbara Sturm image and maximize brand awareness
- Lead train coach and motivate the team, ensuring they are engaged and deliver high level service standards and targets.
- Identify training and development needs for the team providing regular feedback.
- Manage, all activities relating to boutique & spa open/close operations, housekeeping and maintenance
- Maintain consistent visual merchandising, reflecting visual guidelines and priorities at all times; and uphold excellent housekeeping standards
- Stock/Inventory - management of stock/inventory controls, delivery, replenishments, and shrinkage, level below target.
- Manage payroll and scheduling
- Act as a brand ambassador incorporating brand values in all aspects of the role.
Skills & Knowledge Required:
- Strong business acumen Advanced knowledge of beauty products and/or previous cross-selling expertise
- Outstanding customer service
- Excellent communication organizational and time management skills
- Multi-tasker and ability to balance priorities without losing productivity
- Problem solver
- Ability to analyze evaluate and prioritize
- Strong people management
- Developing direct reports
- Lead by example to inspire and motivate teams
Who You Are:
- Commercial manager with the ability to drive a successful business
- Work well in a fast-paced, team-oriented
- Boutique and Spa setting that requires a high degree of multi-tasking, teamwork and adaptability Hands on approach, with “take anything on” attitude
- Good attention to detail, takes initiative in high-pressure situations and thinks on your feet
- Ability to work well with others, as well as independently
- Upbeat, positive, friendly with a passion for skincare
You Also Have:
- 5+ years as a Business Manager/Store Manager/ Boutique & Spa Manager in the beauty industry Extensive retail experience, preferably within the cosmetics space
- Previously demonstrated successful sales experience
- Ability to learn and utilize POS Systems, clientele tools and software
- Ability to work flexible hours including early and late shifts, weekends & holidays.