Job Description Summary
Title: Ecommerce Coordinator
Supervisor: Commercial Director
Bella Freud Office: Camden, London
Responsibilities, Tasks, Skills
The Ecommerce Coordinator is in charge of the day to day maintenance and admin of the website, driving sales and innovation for website performance, UX and brand experience and contributing to the commercial team.
- Day to day management of the Bella Freud websites - seasonal uploads, websites maintenance (including merchandising, upsells, navigation optimisation etc.), SEO (imagery, key search terms and metadata) and customer management.
- Manage Bella Freud Customer Service covering all lines of enquiry including product queries, returns, delivery and payment queries.
- Be the day to day contact for the development agency, explore new development initiatives following UX best practise and manage the development roadmap.
- Manage 3rd Party tools and partners for Ecommerce logistics including warehouse, packaging and shipping.
- Work closely with the marketing manager on the forward planning of launches to ensure the site is updated and content is supplied when needed.
- Constantly monitor and strive to improve website UX working with the Commercial Director to drive innovation, improvements and performance.
- Provide weekly reports to the team on website performance including sales KPIs and product performance using Shopify and GA.
- Support the Commercial Director with seasonal sales and data analysis influencing future buys in accordance with the seasonal budget driving analytical thinking.
- Be the Shopify Plus rep within the team, available to help with any queries regarding the POS, website etc.
- The candidate should have excellent communication skills both written & oral.
- 2 year’s experience in the industry
- Experience with Shopify, Google Analytics & Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of Photoshop is useful but not essential
- Be able to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic