Senior Sales and Account Manager
About Alexandra Grecco: Alexandra Grecco launched her namesake bridal line in the summer of 2014 with a collection of sophisticated gowns that paired her clean design aesthetic with high-quality fabrics and intricate hand embroidery. The Alexandra Grecco name has become synonymous with the timeless and refined silhouettes that embody Alexandra’s ethereal vision. The designer’s sensibilities cater to the less-traditional bride who wants to feel like her most authentic self on her wedding day.
About the Role: We are seeking a motivated and multi-faceted professional with previous experience in luxury bridal sales. This person will be responsible for leading our sales strategy and managing the communication with our retail partners while ensuring our wholesale distribution network maximizes opportunity and is aligned with brand strategy and positioning.
- Foster and maintain strong relationships with 50+ retail partners worldwide, serving as main point of contact regarding all account needs
- Conduct regular meetings with retail partners to monitor brand representation, solicit feedback, and develop and manage partnership strategy specific to each account.
- Conduct insightful brand and product trainings as well as managing the development of seasonal brand guides
- Lead bridal market appointments end-to-end; including but not limited to preparing all seasonal collection and account materials, merchandising showroom, organizing and hosting appointments
- Fine tune existing B2B materials and develop new materials, as needed
- Actively identify and connect with prospective clients in order to expand our global wholesale opportunities and manage onboarding process for new accounts
- Work closely with billing team to monitor overdue accounts and manage communication as needed
- Work closely with production and sales team members to ensure all order-related matters are handled and communicated appropriately
- Manage order process and timeline
- Confirm and enter order details into our database efficiently and accurately for both individual bridal orders and seasonal stock orders
Sales Analysis and Growth Plan
- Work closely with the founder to ensure optimal product mix and delivery timelines are established and maintained for each collection release
- Continuously review our existing business - identifying and developing ways to improve and/or build out company materials and strategies from both a sales and support perspective.
- Collect feedback from clients and conduct sales reviews on a consistent basis in order to understand and manage needs, collaborating with our retail partners and production team as needed
- Prepare and analyze various sales reports, seasonal trend summaries and any other relevant business insights in an effort to establish and meet sales goals and drive long-term growth
- Conduct ongoing market research and competitor analysis
- Identify and propose new business opportunities and sales strategies across different markets including but not limited to capsule collections, exclusive partnerships, trunk show and pop-up events
- Establish and drive sales goals for each retailer
- Provide post-market analysis to inform collection development needs
- Work closely with production team to share client feedback as needed
- Work closely with the marketing manager to establish schedule promoting upcoming trunk shows and special events
- Train and manage additional sales team members
- Host appointments with private clients and creative partners as needed
- Assist with strategy for Available to Sell inventory
- Travel may be required for trade shows, trunk shows or trainings on an as needed basis