- Tory Burch
- London, United Kingdom
- Closing date
- 7 Feb 2023
- Merchandising & Planning
- Entry Level / Assistant
An opportunity to join a rapidly expanding fashion and lifestyle brand as an Allocator. Working within the Planning department, you will be responsible for the allocation and replenishment of merchandise to all stores across Europe, ensuring optimum stock levels are maintained within our Ecommerce, Retail stores and Distribution Centers.
- DTC Stock Management and Allocation; Retail stores, Outlet, Ecommerce and DCs;
- Lead all in-season stock replenishment for DTC channels;
- Produce daily, weekly and monthly sales reporting;
- Produce analysis on store category performance and propose changes to Stock levels/Ranges;
- Propose and implement store transfers and movements of stock to achieve the optimal stock position;
- Monitor and ensure recommended size ratios are maintained across all styles;
- Work on re-allocation of stock between business channels, business dependent;
- Be a key contact and provide support to the European store teams;
EDUCATION & PRIOR EXPERIENCE NEEDED
- 1-2 years allocation experience in high end corporate fashion retail;
- Detail orientated and highly analytical;
- Advanced knowledge in Microsoft Excel skills required, must be comfortable handling and manipulating large data sets; Proficiency in other MS applications;
- Strong English verbal and written communication skills; Knowledge of Italian is a plus;
- A highly motivated individual with a disciplined approach to problem solving;
- A fast learner, able to work independently and cross functionally in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Tory Burch LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and provides equal opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to an individual's age, race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) or sexual orientation, gender expression, military status, marital status, genetic predisposition or carrier status, disability or membership in any other protected class under applicable law. Likewise, we will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Ordinance No. 184652. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records for employment.
Tory Burch is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants and employees with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment. If you require assistance or an accommodation with the hiring process, please contact email@example.com .
Tory Burch is an American lifestyle brand that embodies the personal style and sensibility of its Chairman, CEO and Chief Creative Officer, Tory Burch. Launched in February 2004, the collection includes ready-to-wear, shoes, handbags, accessories, watches, home and beauty. There are more than 200 Tory Burch boutiques across North America, Europe, the Middle East, Latin America and Asia, and the brand is available at over 3,000 department and specialty stores worldwide and toryburch.com. In 2015, the Company introduced Tory Sport, a performance activewear collection that celebrates the elegance of sport. Inspired by the grace and strength of athletes. Tory Sport balances high-tech fabrics with classic design.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert