Customer Care Assistant (Wholesale)
Key Responsibilities - Including but not limited to:
- Act as the main point of contact for JOSEPH wholesale accounts and relevant sales team.
- Work in partnership with the sales team to ensure exceptional customer service.
- Proactively maintain the order book and enquiries / administration for the customer base, always ensuring accuracy and efficiency.
- Work in partnership with Logistics and 3PL to ensure orders are shipped and delivered in full.
- Continuously develop brand knowledge to enhance cross-sell, up-sell and replacement styles for orders opportunities.
- Continuously identify process improvements and support operational efficiency whilst managing customer expectations.
- Raise invoices, credits, debits and warehouse returns.
Key Skills, Experience and Knowledge Required:
- Experience in Luxury wholesale customer service working in a head office environment.
- Experience of working B2B, able to confidently liaise with the supply chain of the wholesale customer order book.
- Able to work well under pressure and with tight deadlines.
- Bilingualism is desirable but not essential.
- Ability to adapt to change.
- Demonstrable problem solving and problem identification skills.
- Ability to handle challenges in a professional manner.
- Ability to manage, plan and organise work requirements in an efficient manner. Goal oriented, self-sufficient, organised and values continuous improvement.
- Understanding of a retail supply chain function and the various stakeholders that exist within it.
- Intermediate Excel skills desirable. Commercial acumen, able to identify cost saving opportunities.
- Knowledge of export operations and logistics.
- Experience in using NAV & Salesforce desirable.