Trussardi is a Milan based fashion & lifestyle brand with a strong heritage and a timeless, yet modern philosophy.
In line with the new direction of the Maison, Trussardi embraces and promotes a diverse mix of talents with social and environmental responsibilities at its core.
For our store in the center of Milan, we are looking for Store Manager, a person who has desire and enthusiasm to join as a Trussardi Brand Ambassador. The Store manager will be actively responsible for the business growth of the store, of increasing the Brand awareness in the market, of the development of customer loyalty, deploying with excellence the new Trussardi Retail experience.
- Drives the business reviewing sales performances and KPIs, defining impactful actions, working closely with area manager and head office team
- Masters an excellent knowledge of the Brand and of the product, sharing it with employees and customers
- Demonstrates leadership among the team members by playing an active role on the shop floor and guaranteeing training and coaching
- Ensures customer satisfaction and their engagement in an omnichannel approach
- Implements and follows operation guidelines provided by HQ
- Is aware of novelties and trends in the market and in the fashion industry, aligning store team and area manager to maximize opportunities
- Guarantee and ensure all sales assistants provide an excellent customer experience
- Manage client database and use information to increase sales and public relations
- Implement, in partnership with other departments of the company, clienteling initiatives and events, securing customer loyalty, increasing CRM KPIs
- Foster a Client centric mindset by developing and maintaining solid Client relationships.
- Ensure that the Store windows are always in place and sets up the layout of the Store according to the Company directions (VM guidelines).
- Ensure that the image of the Store is in line with corporate standards, guaranteeing that the store team is well aware and aligned in the follow up
- Ensure that team behavior is consistent with the standard of Trussardi
A TALENT LEADER AND TEAM PLAYER
- Attract and recruit the best talents available on the market through networking and scouting with HR support.
- Create and maintain a positive work environment, acting as a leader.
- Create development plans for sales staff, providing regular training and coaching at store level
- Inspire, Motivate and challenge the team on a regular basis.
- Keep staff always informed about Store performance through the use of tools at their disposal
A PROCESS MANAGER
- Handle all administrative and accounting tasks.
- Adhere to all Company Policies and follow all Company Operational Procedures and assure all the team is aware.
- Apply all the necessary golden rules to ensure the safety of both store team and customers
- Supervise warehouse stock and verify that it is in line with the Store’s sales potential.
- Take all the necessary measures to guarantee excellent stock management and protection of the store assets
- Challenge current processes to ensure efficiency and effectiveness
- At least 5 years previous experience working in retail and fashion industry Prior experience in similar roles will be considered a plus Have excellent communication and selling skills Up to date with current market and trends Ability to work well in a multicultural environment Fluency in English Interest in culture, design, art.
- Entrepreneurial, “can do” attitude and goal oriented
- Strong sense of accountability & personal commitment
- Proactive & flexible problem solver,
- “Thinking out of the box” attitude
- Open minded and inclusive.
- Active builder of constructive relationships.
- Passion for fashion and product sensitivity
- High sensitivity to customer experience and loyalty
- Interests for Culture, Arts, Design will be considered a plus
- Young mindset
Trussardi is committed to creating a diverse workforce with social and environmental responsibilities at its core and an inclusive workplace. We believe that all employees should have equal opportunity without regard to race,age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, ethnicity, disability, and any other non-merit factor. We are constantly listening, learning and evolving to deliver on these principles.