The Accounts Payable Clerk will work under the direction of and be supervised by the Accounts Payable Team lead.
This role will be responsible for processing invoices for the markets in our various systems (Esker, Unifier, Trax and JDE) Key Accountabilities (but not limited to):
- Ensuring all invoices are processed in line with internal controls and compliance
- Verify, code, and post all overhead invoices in Esker and JDE (liaising with accounting team on posting)
- Post all CAPEX invoices received from Unifier (liaising with account on CER numbers)
- Post and reconcile all Freight and Duty invoices from TRAX system
- Vendor statement reconciliations
- Posting employee expenses
- Liaising with suppliers to resolve queries
- Sending remittances to suppliers
- 1-2 years experience in accounts payable.
- Must be well presented, outgoing and self-motivated with strong communication and organizational skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office including Word and Excel is essential.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Experience with JD Edwards