Summer 22 Administrative Intern
The Administrative Intern will be responsible for providing general assistance to the office administration department in daily operations. The responsibilities associated with this position are not limited to the duties described and may be modified at any time.
- Assists with receiving and distribution of incoming mail and packages
- Ensures all printers are fully equipped with paper
- Assists with tech aspect of new hire setup process Office and IT supply inventory organization and maintenance
- Assists with moving light equipment and furniture such as printers, computer monitors, tables and chairs
- Assists with resourcing for special projects as assigned
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management
- Passionate about contributing to continuous improvement and evolution of the business
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Excellent problem solving skills, sound judgement and great common sense
- Ability to work effectively with cross functional teams
- A natural tendency to be well organized, and able to multitask and prioritize effectively
- Close attention to detail
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement AREA Studio LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and provides equal opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to an individual’s age, race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) or sexual orientation, gender expression, military status, marital status, genetic predisposition or carrier status, disability, or membership in any other protected class under applicable law.