Sales Advisor - New-York City
AMI is looking for a Sales Advisor for its New York flagship store!
Reporting to the Store Manager, the Sales Advisor will sales and build customer loyalty.
A Sales Advisor’s responsibilities include:
The Sales Advisor’s mission is to invite customers to explore the world of AMI and to offer a unique shopping experience:
- Welcomes customers according to AMI values: being friendly, smiling, and always in a good mood.
- Understands customer needs and proposes a relevant selection of products while encouraging cross selling.
- Assists customers during fittings and accommodating any alterations when needed.
- Embraces a customer loyalty culture, builds strong and long-term relationships with clients.
- Introduces new customers to the brand.
Follows-up and manages stock (reception of goods, integration of receptions in the systems, facilitates rotating inventories, requests for restocking, requests for transfers, etc.)
- Ensures that the store is well maintained: presentation of products, cleanliness, maintenance of the premises, etc.
- Actively participates in the Visual Merchandising of the store, follows VM guidelines and proposes options during rotations.
- Experience in luxury sales and/or designer clothing and familiar with sales techniques.
- Curious and willing to dedicate yourself to a new project.
- Smiling, dynamic, involved, and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Mastering customer service skills and demonstrating ability to foster a customer-service spirit.
- Strong interest and a good understanding of fashion, a strong familiarity with the luxury market and its trends.
- A second language would be appreciated.