At Burberry, we believe creativity opens spaces. Our purpose is to unlock the power of imagination to push boundaries and open new possibilities for our people, our customers and our communities. This is the core belief that has guided Burberry since it was founded in 1856 and is central to how we operate as a company today.
We aim to provide an environment for creative minds from different backgrounds to thrive, bringing a wide range of skills and experiences to everything we do. As a purposeful, values-driven brand, we are committed to being a force for good in the world as well, creating the next generation of sustainable luxury for customers, driving industry change and championing our communities.
Responsible for driving key strategic projects including capsules and collaborations, ensuring delivered on time and within budget
· Works collaboratively with teams across the business (Merchandising, Planning, PD, Supply Chain, Marketing, VM, Digital, Regions) on the critical path for projects
· Assists Director of Project Strategy on managing collaborations, working between functions and the partner, ensuring CR, Legal, Sustainability and Finance requirements are delivered to timeframes required
· Clearly communicates project status to all stakeholders; manages issues and risks raising key challenges and potential resolutions to key stakeholders
· Works with other functions on process e.g. for Market with PD, Merch, Showroom and communicates plans to other teams and regions
· Supports with Project Co-ordination for key projects and go-to-market activities within product functions
· Luxury fashion experience (Merchandising, Planning or Project Management)
· Strong communication skills across cross-functional stakeholders
· Sound judgement and analytical mindset
· Demonstrated capability of working in fast paced environments with cross-functional teams
· Knowledge of product end to end processes (collection development through to store)
· Strong organisational skills
Burberry is an Equal Opportunities Employer and as such, treats all applications equally and recruits purely on the basis of skills and experience.
Posting Notes: United Kingdom || Not Applicable || London || PRODUCT MERCHANDISING || NO DEPARTMENT - FPT9032 || n/a ||