The Graphic Designer role is responsible for the graphic output of all Maharishi customer facing channels. Reporting to the Content Producer and Studio Manager and working closely with the eCommerce, Digital Marketing team and other key areas of the business to deliver a clear and consistent brand identity.
- Own and seek to constantly elevate all aspects of graphic output for all customer facing channels.
- Develop and create homepage & journal assets for maharishistore for mobile and desktop as per brand guidelines working with eCommerce Trading Exec. to optimise eCommerce KPIs.
- Develop and create assets for Digital Marketing inc. email campaigns and paid social assets as per brand guidelines working with Digital Marketing Exec. to optimise engagement and CTR.
- Develop and create assets for physical retail stores inc. POS, Visual Merchandising tools and printed collateral working with the Retail Team.
- Develop and create assets for company social media channels.
- Align all assets to deliver an omni-channel retail experience.
- Act as brand guardian by working to and defining brand guidelines.
- Contribute to in-house photoshoots - including adhoc post production and image selection.
- Develop and create presentations for internal and external use for projects such as partnerships.
- Adhoc graphics support for Design and Wholesale departments (including contribution to linesheets, general art direction, brand identity, etc)
- 2+ year experience in a graphic design role. Experience in a similar brand, retailer or agency is preferred.
- A strong portfolio demonstrating the above.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite & Sketch.
- Excellent eye for detail
- Self-motivated, organised, and able to multitask. Tenacious and thorough in delivering solutions to problems.
- Deep affinity and understanding of Maharishi and its values.
- The ability to navigate and understand the intricacies of working for an independently owned company.
- Positive attitude with the willingness to make real change in a growing organisation.