(Junior) SEA Manager (m/f/x)
Carhartt WIP is part of the Work In Progress Holding AG. Our family-owned business group started as a licensee and European distributor of the US workwear manufacturer Carhartt in the early 1990s. Since then, it develops its own collections based on workwear originals.
Carhartt Work In Progress aims to continuously progress and evolve, without ever losing sight of its origins. Over the course of the past two decades, our business has developed organically, along with its customers, the culture that surrounds the brand, and its employees who have helped shape what Carhartt WIP is today.
For our office in Berlin/Kreuzberg we are looking for you as
(Junior) SEA Manager (m/f/x)!
- You plan paid search campaigns in the relevant search engines in all countries.
- You monitor and optimize the account structure, audiences, our ad copy and bidding strategies.
- You are the interface to the marketing teams of Carhartt WIP and to our agency.
- You analyze our reports and KPIs and derive recommendations for optimization.
- You will evaluate and test new SEA features and ensure that we are always at the cutting edge of online Marketing.
- University degree, ideally in business administration.
- Understanding of search engines and performance marketing in general.
- First professional experience as SEA manager, ideally for an internationally operating brand
- Excellent Excel skills and good understanding of Google & Microsoft Ads
- Analytical thinking and with the ability to identify trends
- You have an eye for detail and a reliable, results-oriented and motivated style of work
- You are communicative and enjoy working both independently and in a team.
- Fluent in German and English.
Berlin (Kreuzberg) / Germany