Customer Service E-Commerce Coordinator (m/f/x)
3 days left
- Full Time
Carhartt WIP is part of the Work In Progress Holding AG. Our family-owned business group started as a licensee and European distributor of the US workwear manufacturer Carhartt in the early 1990s. Since then, it develops its own collections based on workwear originals.
Carhartt Work In Progress aims to continuously progress and evolve, without ever losing sight of its origins. Over the course of the past two decades, our business has developed organically, along with its customers, the culture that surrounds the brand, and its employees who have helped shape what Carhartt WIP is today.
We´re looking for you as a Customer Service E-Commerce Coordinator (m/f/x).
- Giving information and resolving our end customer complaints via phone, email, or social media
- Assist with placement of orders, refunds, exchanges, quality issues, cancelations, and other queries
- Advice on product questions
- Maintaining customer data
- Contact with carriers
- Completed commercial education
- Experience in customer service advantageous
- Good MS Office knowledge
- High customer empathy, enthusiasm, and good communication skills
- Excellent skills in German and English (written and spoken), other languages would be advantageous
- Affinity for the online and fashion market
Weil am Rhein or Berlin (Kreuzberg) / Germany