Carhartt WIP Store Antwerp- Store Manager (m/f/x)
Carhartt WIP is part of the Work In Progress Holding AG. Our family-owned business group started as a licensee and European distributor of the US workwear manufacturer Carhartt in the early 1990s. Since then, it develops its own collections based on workwear originals.
Carhartt Work In Progress aims to continuously progress and evolve, without ever losing sight of its origins. Over the course of the past two decades, our business has developed organically, along with its customers, the culture that surrounds the brand, and its employees who have helped shape what Carhartt WIP is today.
We´re looking for you as a Store Manager (m/f/x)!
- Develop business strategies to raise our customers’ pool, expand store traffic and optimise profitability
- Meet sales goals by training, motivating, mentoring and providing feedback to sales staff
- Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent service
- Complete store administration and ensure compliance with policies and procedures
- Maintain outstanding store condition and visual merchandising standards
- Report on buying trends, customer needs, profits etc
- Propose innovative ideas to increase market share
- Conduct personnel performance appraisals to assess training needs and build career paths
- Deal with all issues that arise from staff or customers (complaints, grievances etc)
- Proven successful experience in store management
- Fluency in Dutch and proficient in English; French is a plus
- Powerful leading skills and business orientation
- People and customer management skills
- Strong organisational skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- BS degree in Business Administration or relevant field preferable
- Enthusiastic about fashion
Antwerp / Belgium