Tiffany & Co… the name instills images of Beauty, Romance and the iconic Blue Box. It is a Symbol of Excellence. For 175 years, Tiffany has created a legacy of exquisite designs and romantic ideals. Tiffany & Co.'s rich heritage of celebrated artists, historic milestones and magnificent jewelry creates the foundation from which our employees build upon each day. Tiffany employees are passionate, kind and professionally committed. We hold ourselves and our co-workers to very high standards. We continually educate ourselves about new merchandise collections, cultures and the evolving luxury market. Our respect and love for the brand creates a workplace like no other.We expect our employees to deliver the Tiffany Experience to each and every customer and Tiffany is committed to creating an organization that recognizes and rewards excellence in service of this promise. For us, it is a dream to be associated with a company that is forever aligned with exquisite craftsmanship, timeless design and a dedicated commitment to corporate sustainability.
The Tiffany Assistant Store Manager will effectively lead, develop and support the sales and operations team members of a store to meet and/or exceed sales plans and profitability targets. The Tiffany Assistant Store Manager is a dynamic, attentive and inspiring leader who has strong relationship building skills with internal and external clients; someone that could be called a mentor, a teammate, a coach, while setting expectations for unsurpassed client service. The Assistant Store Manager is the team leader, an individual that locally builds a climate of service excellence and client development by maximizing the performance of motivated, innovative, enthusiastic and engaged employees who are sales plan achievers. This position focuses on supporting store management with management of staff, team development, scheduling, sales and operational effectiveness and training. The Assistant Manager leads by example, maintaining 70% floor coverage where needed throughout the store. The actions and directions of the Assistant Store Manager will align with the Tiffany Global Service Philosophy to:
- Create a connection between internal and external clients to the Tiffany & Co. brand
- Build trust and credibility
- Exceed expectations
- Honor the Tiffany legacy
The Tiffany & Co. Assistant Store Manage r will exhibit the following competency skills:
- Thinking: Strategically assess options and actions based on trends and conditions in the environment, and the vision and values of the organization as a whole and as a Tiffany member of management.
- Knowledge: Is sought out as an expert with a high level of technical, industry and business knowledge relevant to local and global market trends, opportunities and the national and market competition.
- Leadership: Positively influence and develop sales and operations staff at a high level to achieve results that are in the best interest of Tiffany.
- Operations Management : Determine short and long-range strategies to move Tiffany forward, set goals, create and implement action plans, and evaluate the process and results.
- Interpersonal Skills: Work cooperatively and effectively with others to set goals, resolve problems and make decisions that enhance organizational effectiveness.
- Communication Skills: Speak, listen and write in a clear, thorough and timely manner using appropriate and effective communication tools and techniques and emphasize the importance of this in the development of the store team.
- Self-Management: Demonstrate a willingness to be flexible, versatile and/or tolerant in a changing work environment while maintaining effectiveness and efficiency and continuing positive growth.