Relatively Good is a design and technology studio developing category leading brands for sustainable growth. Initially formed as a traditional creative agency for hire, we now take a vertically integrated approach to deployment of direct-to-consumer businesses that are either fully owned or developed as a joint-venture. Most of what we do takes place in the UK, but our partners are helping us to do amazing work in the US, Europe & Asia.
We are an agile, micro-company that operates like an in-house e-commerce team for a handful of niche, high-end brands.
We are hiring an operationally critical, E-Commerce Manager to be the fulcrum of the business, based in our spacious loft style studio in the heart of the city.
Key responsibilities include:
- Overseeing daily operational management of our e-commerce businesses reporting to the director
- Triaging, responding to or assigning customer service enquiries
- Uploading, merchandising of products and completion of product details and descriptions
- Monitoring and reporting on performance of websites and identifying opportunities to improve customer experience
- Sourcing environmentally responsible mail packaging and creating new packaging ideas
- Handling individual client requests, ensuring the best level of customer service is met at all times
- Oversee the fulfilment process, delegating effectively with high attention to detail.
You will be happy to help with picking, packing, and wrapping e-commerce orders ensuring all are fulfilled with accuracy and precision whenever necessary.
- Responsible for the movement of stock between all locations, which includes inspecting shipments from suppliers, assigning space in our stock room and handling the transfer of stock to retail stores.
- Create international and domestic shipping labels through our integrated software
- Obsessively maintaining the integrity of our inventory levels and ensuring the stock room is well organised
- Processing customer returns and refunds
Skills and Experience Required
- Multiple years experience in an e-commerce team or otherwise managerial experience in the fashion industry
- Experience with Shopify
- Ability to work well independently and cross-functionally, in a fast paced environment;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Problem solver with a hands-on approach
- Previous experience in customer service and e-commerce
Nice to have:
- Experience working with couriers such as DHL & DPD
- Experience with or an interest in menswear, particularly Japanese brands or other high-end contemporary clothing
- Some ability to use Photoshop or other Creative Cloud programs
Good to know:
- You will be working in a very small team that will include a product designer, photographer, graphic designer, financial controller. Your operations will be supported by 2 or 3 people, with temporary staff coming in at busy times to help with increased sales volume. It's important to know that you will be working with the same 3 or 4 people each day as that can be an issue for some people looking to work as part of a big team.
- You will have other colleagues to work with on a daily basis that are remote, so strong written communication and confidence picking up the phone are really important
- We want you to disrupt us, have strong feelings about the work that we're doing and help take the company beyond where it is today.
- The starting date for this position is June 2022.