Part Time Customer Service and E-Commerce Fulfillment
6 days left
- Part Time
Orseund Iris, an online fashion and lifestyle brand, is hiring part time customer service and fulfillment associates!
You will spend your days supporting our customers across social platforms (email, phone, video, chat, SMS, Facebook and Instagram), with timely and effective customer support on any number of customer related inquiries. You will become an expert on our experience, return and shipping policies, brand voice, our products, fabrics and our customer. You will process and fulfill all customer orders to ensure an excellent visual presentation for the customer’s unboxing experience. In addition, you will support the E-Commerce manager on various elements of our website to ensure a frictionless and pleasant shopping experience for the customer.
This position will report directly to the E-Commerce & Customer Service Manager as well as the General Manager.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Address high-volume customer inquiries via email, text, phone, social media.
- Manage all customer support channels (email, phone, Facebook, Instagram, text) daily.
- Continually communicate with E-Commerce & Customer Service Manager on escalated customer inquiries.
- Identify opportunities to maximize sales and decrease returns. Opening conversations with customers on experience.
- Perform customer outreach to keep a pulse on product performance, fit, sizing and general feedback.
- Think of creative ways to improve the customer experience and find ways to continually surprise and delight customers.
- Process Orders via Shopify.
- Pack/Ship Customer Orders according to the company’s guidelines.
- Generate and print FedEx/UPS/DHL labels.
Process exchanges and returns via Shopify.
Assist in processing fraud verification for online orders via Shopify.
- Check in new merchandise and follow up with discrepancies.
- Tag all items according to the company's guidelines.
- Perform stock checks to ensure inventory levels are accurate.
- Ensure clothes and accessories are handled with the utmost care and organization.
- Steam merchandise.
- Keep track of supplies needed for shipping and packing (i.e., mailers, tissue paper, shopping bags, garment bags, hangers, hang tags, etc.).
- Support in keeping the studio orderly and clean.
The Ideal Candidate is:
- Passionate about Orseund Iris & is knowledgeable about fashion, in general.
- Excited about connecting with customers and has experience in customer service.
- Has the ability to learn quickly and to work in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
- Possesses stellar problem solving, follow-up, investigative and critical thinking skills; is comfortable working independently.
- Pays strict attention to detail, has strong organizational skills, and impeccable written communication skills.
- Very strong visual sense.
- Prior Shopify experience.
- Prior retail sales/customer experience (Brick and Mortar or Ecommerce) with luxury apparel and accessories is a plus.
- Luxury fashion e-commerce experience is a plus.
- Familiarity with FedEx, UPS and DHL.
- Shipment receiving and fulfillment experience is a plus.
- Has a positive, can-do, team-focused mentality — there is no task that is too small!
- Part-Time— 20/hrs a week, Monday -Friday. Flexibility to work holidays if needed.