Content & Social Assistant
A Brooklyn-based fashion studio with a loyal customer and fan following, Orseund Iris is now hiring a Content & Social Assistant! Working closely with our Content Producer, this role is responsible for assisting with the coordination of e-commerce and lifestyle photo shoots; selecting and organizing and posting all social media content, and closely engaging with fans and followers on Instagram, Facebook, TikTok and Pinterest. Ideally, you have 1-2 years of experience in a similar role within the fashion industry.
- Assists the Content Producer on editorial and micro-photo shoots.
- Helps with prop styling, lifestyle, on location from micro shoots to ecomm shoots, to social media content.
- Supports the Content Producer by gathering all social and web assets for proper launches.
- May attend meetings and take notes for the Content Producer to understand creative briefs and bring the mood desired by Creative Director to life.
- Assistant with accounts payable to make sure all models, influencers, and expenses are paid in a timely fashion.
- Supports the Content Producer by assisting in publishing to social platforms while publishing and responding to comments.
- Helps with the sourcing/renting of tools and equipment needed for the shoot within budget.
- Requesting styles from collaborating brands and making purchases to enhance our fashion closet.
- Takes direction well and follows up in a timely manner.
- Creative, written, and communication skills, with the ability to be flexible, self-motivated, multi-task, and adaptable.
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, time & project management skills.