SKY I.T. Group is seeking a bright, creative, experienced ETL developer to join our rapidly expanding team in New York City. The position requires architecting, designing and programming of the company SKYPAD Applications.
The ETL Developer will be responsible for analyzing the business requirements, design, develop and implement highly efficient, highly scalable ETL processes. Candidate is required to have expertise in relational data concepts, advanced knowledge of SQL queries and high level of understanding data warehouse concepts.
· Work closely with the ETL Lead, Solution Architect and Business Analysts to understand business requirements, providing expert knowledge and solutions on Data Warehousing, ensuring delivery of business needs in a timely cost-effective manner.
· Evaluate and design data collection, data staging, data movement, analytics delivery, data quality and archiving strategies
· Perform data profiling, source-target mappings, SQL tunings and optimization, testing and implementation
· Identify opportunities to optimize the ETL environment, implement monitoring, quality, and validation processes to ensure data accuracy and integrity
· Provide post-implementation support, respond to problem quickly and provide both short- and long-term resolutions
· Assist in developing project plans, assigning the appropriate process steps and time estimations
· 2-4 years hands-on ETL experience a must
· Technically strong in ETL concepts, design, and development
· Expert SQL query building skills
· Knowledge of Data Governance, database, and data warehouse concepts.
· Savvy Excel user
· Ability to identify required tasks and accurately determine needed resources and timeframes to complete a project
· Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment, good attention to detail, follow through on deliverables and proactiveness to solving problems and presenting solutions
· Data enthusiast who has a desire to learn new tools and technology that will satisfy business requirements
About Sky IT:
Sky I.T. Group, a company based in the heart of Manhattan New Yor City (Chelsea/Garment District), is the home of SKYPAD, a leading B2B SaaS platform that supports the collaboration of the world’s most recognizable brands with the top retailers across the globe. Leveraging automation and self-serve reporting, SKYPAD provides insights into product and location level trends that drive planning, forecasting, and supply chain decisions, refining the consumer shopping experience.
Today, SKYPAD services over 3,000 users, from 2,000+ brands across several industry verticals and geographic regions. Our client brand portfolio of industry leaders includes Gucci, Prada, Rag & Bone, Lucky Brand, Burberry, and L’Oréal. The SKYPAD retailer partner network includes Nordstrom, Neiman Marcus, Bergdorf Goodman, and Saks Fifth Avenue.