Created in 1881, PVH is one of the world's largest textile companies. Its brands include Calvin Klein, acquired in 2003, and Tommy Hilfiger in 2010.
Calvin Klein is a world-class lifestyle brand that embodies bold, progressive ideals through a seductive, often minimalist aesthetic.
Tommy Hilfiger stands out for its classic American cool approach, or how to revisit traditional American style with a touch of originality.
About the position
Are you ready to bring your career to the next level and join an extraordinary journey within PVH ? Design your future with us.
We are looking to expand our accounting department by strengthening our financial visibility in Belgium, part of the "France plus" HUB.
The main mission will be to ensure an accounting and tax review on the Belgian books in order to anticipate and optimize the information for the management and the management control.
The position will be located in Paris.
You will be responsible for the Belgian reporting and the review of local statutory accounts.
In concrete terms, this involves
1/Accounting review :
- Working in close collaboration with the Shared Service Center (SSC) located in Belgium and in charge of the daily bookkeeping
- Follow-up of customer balances and actions in with credit control
- Review and setting of the Belgian payroll (codifications) and related provisions (bonus and 13th month, social risks, other Belgian provisions)
- Review of Opex and taxes and detailed information for management controllers
- Anticipation of future expenses and projection of corresponding provisions with the SSC
- Follow-up of opening or refit projects of the stores in accounting with the project team
- Follow-up of business issues (stocks, turnover, rents, capex ...)
2/working in collaboration with the controlling team
- Management of the risks linked to the balance sheet accounts which will have to be reviewed
- Proposal of provisions
- Response to multiple requests for details and preparation of follow-up tables by subject
3/working in collaboration with the French accounting department
- Mutualization of certain accounting reviews
- Regular communication with the French accounting manager
4/Belgian statutory accounting
- Framing of VAT with the statutory accounts
- Participation in annual audits in collaboration with the SSC
- Participation in the preparation of the Belgian statutory accounts
- Participation in the drafting of transfer pricing reports and reports for the Belgian works council
About the team
You will report to the Finance Manager "France +" and work closely with several teams
- The Shared Service Center (SSC) located in Belgium
- The accounting team located in France (Finance manager, senior accountant, department store accountant, retail accountant)
- The French management control
For us, team spirit is essential, and we're convinced that working in a positive mindset contributes to performance!
With a higher education in accounting (equivalent to DCG France), you have a solid accounting experience ideally acquired in a firm and then in an international company of at least 7 to 10 years.
You will be a privileged interlocutor with numerous accounting and financial teams. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills are essential. The taste for challenge and the culture of results motivate you to achieve your objectives.
If smiling is natural for you, if you are curious, passionate and if you have at heart to transmit positive vibes, then this experience is for you!
You have an excellent command of the office pack and especially of Excel which you will use on a daily basis.
You have a good knowledge of SAP and have a strong taste for figures, analysis.
You are pragmatic and have a technical and business vision of your activity. Rigor, an analytical approach and an appetite for analysis and information systems are the assets that will enable you to succeed in this position.
You are fluent in French and English.
Being reactive and taking ownership in your job are key skills
... And the most important, be yourself & think big!
What can you expect from us ?
We foster a culture of development, offering training and learning opportunities through our very own PVH university. Multiple employee benefits such as employee discounts, mobility offers, and other well-being initiatives. PVH offers the protection , peace of mind and flexibility designed to support our associates - both at home and at work.
What ' s the next step ?
Our Talent Acquisition team will review your application and call you if your profile match es the position . Then, you w ould have the opportunity to meet our operational teams .
We look forward to meeting the next talents of PVH !
Welcome All @PVH
W e encourage diversity and respect for individuality and are proud to work with talented people from different backgrounds . Candidates are considered regardless of age, ethnicity, gender, gender expression, gender identity, nationality, religion or sexual orientation.
We believe that working in a spirit of inclusion enables our associates to express their full potential.
In order to offer an inclusive and equitable recruitment process, feel free to share your pronouns , prefered name.s or any other information regarding your in dividuality at your first contact with the TA team.
All our job opportunities are opened to people with disabilities.
*m/f/ d : male/female/diversities
Apply now !
JOIN OUR FAMILY #POWEROFPVH