About PVH Corp.
PVH is one of the most admired fashion and lifestyle companies in the world. We power brands that drive fashion forward - for good. Our brand portfolio includes the iconic CALVIN KLEIN and TOMMY HILFIGER brands. We market a variety of goods under these and other nationally and internationally known owned and licensed brands. PVH has over 40,000 associates operating in over 40 countries and $9.9 billion in annual revenues. That's the Power of Us. That's the Power of PVH. The Team
The Supply Chain Process Development (SCPD) department is part of the Central Supply Chain Team, and works with all product divisions for two main brands in PVH Europe; Tommy Hilfiger and Calvin Klein. The department drives synergies and streamlines processes and tools across the product divisions and central functions to raise efficiency and drive profitability. It acts as a link between business areas and IT to provide new developments, new tools and fulfill support and training needs in the area of Merchandising, Sales, Markets, Vendors, Purchasing, Retail, and Logistics. SCPD also works cross-functionally with other teams in Central Operations, Finance, and International Markets departments.The Position
The Business Process Analyst Product Design & Development role is within the Product & Price team and will report to the Senior Manager SCPD Product Design & Development. You will be responsible for the Product Development and Design processes in our Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) system and other tools supporting the business in this area.
This person is responsible for supporting existing processes and delivering projects and enhancements in our systems, covering a wide range of divisional processes around product design & development. These processes cover multiple functional areas such as (3D) design, pattern and fit, bill of materials, quotes, costing, vendor management, colors, and material management.
It is important that you have a clear understanding of business/process requirements through detailed investigation and that you are capable of translating them into technical requirements. Additionally, you will be required to look critically at business/process requirements and understand if proposed technical solutions align with long-term business and technology goals. The role involves interaction and cooperation of stakeholders across various business and technical teams, therefore it is essential that you have excellent social, communication, and project management skills.Key responsibilities
The Ideal Candidate
- Define scope for new developments and small projects, and plan analysis activities required to achieve the agreed scope.
- Gather and analyze business requirements with the goal to map and improve existing business processes related to the PLM system or other tools to support Product Design and Development processes.
- Present and drive system change requests through the change review process.
- Test the new requirements and improvements.
- Deliver training sessions to PLM end users about new system/process changes and manage the user expectations and communication.
- Ensure day-to-day support for all PLM system-related requests, questions, feedback, and bugs/malfunctions.
- Work closely together with other members of the Supply Chain Process Development team to facilitate alignment with other systems/applications.
- Work closely with IT and participate in IT/business-related projects.
What You Can Expect from Us:
- University Degree in Business Administration, Engineering, Product Development or equivalent.
- Min 4 years of work experience, preferably in the fashion/retail industry or Consultancy.
- Experience in Product Development and Design is a strong plus.
- PLM system knowledge and/or Product Data Management and Data Modeling knowledge are preferred.
- Experience with Centric 8 PLM is desirable.
- Superior skills in stakeholder management and the management of expectations are a prerequisite.
- Experience in modeling and mapping complex processes especially product development processes.
- Experience with the development and/or delivery of training materials.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills and 'can do' mentality.
- Affinity with IT and system integrations; willingness to jump into technical details as well as drive people and process change.
- Superior communication skills, strong team player with the ability to influence others.
- Excellent written and spoken language skills in English and ability to work in multi-cultural & multi-lingual environments.
- Superior MS-Office skills (Excel, PowerPoint, and Visio).
- Experience working with both Agile and traditional project management styles.
- Experience using JIRA.
- A company culture that fosters development, offering training and learning opportunities through our very own PVH University
- An international environment which respects diversity, equality, and individuality
- A monthly home- office budget
- A smart work program that empowers our associates to work from home in the Netherlands, within a flexible schedule
- A beautiful state-of-the-art Campus awaiting you upon our return to the office
PVH Europe and our brands, TOMMY HILFIGER and CALVIN KLEIN, are committed to fostering an inclusive and diverse community of associates with a strong sense of belonging. We believe we are bettered by all forms of diversity, and take pride in working with top talent from every walk of life and corner of the world. In the spirit of inclusivity, qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, ethnicity, ability, gender, gender expression, gender identity, nationality, race, religion or sexual orientation.