In-House Sales Representative
SUMMARY OF POSITION:
We’re seeking a full time In-House Sales Representative to strengthen partnerships with current wholesale accounts and build relationships with potential accounts through prospecting and creating sales opportunities. Boody has a unique and broad account-base with multiple opportunities for growth that will be very rewarding. We are looking for a highly-motived, proactive, sales-driven person who is the ultimate go-getter that wants to exceed goals!
Boody is a sustainable apparel brand that creates everyday essentials from eco-friendly materials. Our experience in health and wellness and retail, combined with our love of technology, our growth-mindset and passion for the environment has inspired us to create a brand championing a better future, fit for all.
Started in Sydney, Australia in 2013, and launched soon after in the USA, Boody has experienced rapid growth, now available in 12 countries across 4,000 retailers as well as D2C...and we're just getting started.
We are a diverse, dedicated and passionate team working together in a fast-paced, dynamic environment. Visit our website for more information www.boodywear.com.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
In-House Sales Representative:
Generate wholesale sales and grow current partnerships while closely working with the VP Sales.
- Develop creative growth strategies and spearhead national new-business meetings across all channels with VP Sales (i.e. collaborations, corporate gifting programs, etc).
- Manage selected key accounts to build relationships as well as identify and implement growth opportunities.
- Connect with accounts to check inventory, gain reorders, ensure product is properly merchandised, conduct product education, and cultivate relationships with buyers/owners/managers.
- Create compelling sales presentations and product assortments for accounts
- Help plan and execute retail-marketing initiatives for accounts under your management.
- Deliver weekly reports to the VP Sales describing sales activity and accounts feedback.
- Tradeshows: Spearhead tradeshow prep and establish relationships with event organizers. Attend shows and be available for set up and breakdown. Manage and work closely with Sales Coordinator on crate logistics, POG of crate, updates to sales material, printing all necessary sales material and documents, execute updates to our tradeshow and showroom spaces (new fixtures, furniture, floor plans, etc), manage and track new product samples for each show.
Canada: Work with VP of Sales to support distributors as needed.
- Minimum 2-3 years experience in sales in the apparel industry.
- Strong computer skills with proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Slack.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Good organizational skills and ability to multitask.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Domestic travel required.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS (EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE):
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field. Bonus – experience using AIMS360 Inventory Management software or other.