Senior Marketing Associate
We launched Alex Mill back in 2012 with the goal of making the perfect shirt. From there we quickly developed a following of individuals who valued good design and quality.
A few years later our co-founder Alex Drexler was introduced to Somsack, previously design director at J. Crew (and before that, Madewell).
Mickey Drexler-former CEO of Gap and J. Crew, and founder of Old Navy and Madewell (not to mention Alex’s dad) brought these two minds together.
Timeless, not trendy, we take the core styles that every person wants, and we do something radical: We don’t change them all that much.
Alex Mill is looking for a Senior Marketing Associate to join our fast-growing brand. This role requires the ability to work quickly and wear many hats while overseeing multiple project and meeting deadlines and goals.
- Oversee the development and maintenance of long- and short-range marketing calendars and planning
- Manages our freelancers and creative partners-ensuring deadlines are met and communicating/ updating the Alex Mill team
- Responsible for updating marketing briefs
- Organization and tracking of budget
- Assist with site updates and product launches
- Help with the back-end creation of products for the E-Commerce Site
- Schedule Meetings and contribute to the overall creative brainstorming process
- Managing the notes, next steps and distribute
- 3+ years of related experience
- Excel Proficient
- Shopify or Ecommerce product Management
- Adobe Suite Experience
- Creative Thinker and Self Starter