WHO WE ARE
L’AGENCE embodies the mergence of the Los Angeles effortless lifestyle with an understated Parisian influence. Since the brand’s inception in 2008, the California-based label has maintained its identity while using luxury fabrics and modern designs to produce timeless ready-to-wear for women.
L'AGENCE continues to perfect its voice among fashion influencers, providing women with a feminine versatile wardrobe that helps them elevate their personal style. It's a label that caters to the chic and elegant jet-setter. Producing 12 collections a year, L'AGENCE is available online at www.lagence.com and approximately 300 doors in the US with major retailers such as Intermix, Bergdorf Goodman, Barneys New York, Saks Fifth Avenue and Nordstrom, Selfridges, and Harrods.
L’agence is seeking an enthusiastic, curious eCommerce Coordinator to join our Los Angeles-based digital team. The eCommerce Coordinator is responsible for supporting the Ecommerce Manager. From managing product data to launching products, uploading markdowns and testing site promotions, this role touches all facets of the business. The candidate will be passionate about digital merchandising and optimizing the customer journey.
- Perform ongoing maintenance and update of the product database, including the addition of new products (gather product details/images/copy) and continually monitoring/changing outdated information (i.e., discounted products, price, etc.) for optimal site experience.
- Oversee and monitor product inventory daily including out-of-stock items and arrival of new product launches – ensuring updates are made in a timely manner.
- Request and gather additional product information (benefits, usage, claims, product pairings), from product design, product development, or product marketing.
- Proactively merchandise the site weekly to ensure a relevant offering (i.e., moving down older products, removing seasonal copy that is outdated, refreshing/reprioritizing mini product stories on PLP).
- Perform analysis on product selling to aid in merchandising strategy.
- Learn and master the Backoffice and data hierarchy, able to troubleshoot and teach others.
- Continually monitor the site notifying the team of needed changes on HP, landers, PLP’s, PDP’s.
Site Content & Operations
- Execute on the marketing calendar; support site refreshes (homepage, PLP banners, landers) to include QA on mobile and desktop.
- Assist with QA of special e-commerce projects.
QUALIFICATIONS & MUST-HAVES
- BA/BS required.
- 1-3 years related experience; online experience a plus.
- Shopify+ knowledge preferred, but not required.
- Fluent in all Microsoft office applications, proficient in Excel (pivot tables, v-lookups).
- Should be a motivated self-starter, organized, and process-driven with high attention to detail.
- Openness to learning systems and willingness to support across digital functions.
- A proactive team player who works collaboratively.
- Ability to prioritize and multitask and excellent time management skills.
- Strong written/verbal communication and problem-solving skills.
- This job operates within the corporate office, near the Arts District in DTLA. Hybrid schedule currently.
- Must be available to work occasional off-hours
- Must be available during standard business hours
- This position generally has no travel.
- Sitting for long periods of time
- Significant manual dexterity for keying in data for long periods of time
- Constantly operates a computer and other office productivity machinery