WHO WE ARE
L’AGENCE embodies the mergence of the Los Angeles effortless lifestyle with an understated Parisian influence. Since the brand’s inception in 2008, the California-based label has maintained its identity while using luxury fabrics and modern designs to produce timeless ready-to-wear for women.
L'AGENCE continues to perfect its voice among the fashion influencers, providing women with a feminine versatile wardrobe that helps her elevate her personal style. It's a label that caters to the chic and elegant jet-setter. Producing 12 collections a year, L'AGENCE is available online at www.lagence.com and approximately 300 doors in the US with major retailers such as Intermix, Bergdorf Goodman, Barneys New York, Saks Fifth Avenue and Nordstrom, Selfridges, and Harrods.
L’AGENCE is looking for a Graphic Designer to assist the Ecommerce and Marketing/PR teams in developing digital marketing assets. This role will be a mix of creating new design concepts and production of all final assets.
- Conceptualizes, designs, and produces final assets for paid advertisements, including Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest, and display banners
- Designs all new email templates for the daily email campaigns as well as the automated flows
- Assists in the creation of landing pages and homepage layout
- Resizes assets for all paid ad placements and organizes assets for distribution
- Builds out all email campaigns in Klaviyo
- Assists in retouching editorial and product images, photo editing, and color correcting
- Routes creative assets to appropriate stakeholders for approval
- Develops designs that are aligned with the brand guidelines and company objectives
- Keeps up to date on industry trends, and digital marketing best practices, and researches new ideas to make sure campaigns are evolving in a constantly changing digital landscape
QUALIFICATIONS & MUST-HAVES
- Minimum 3 years of work experience in graphic design
- BA/BS in graphic design, communication, or similar
- Proficient in Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
- Experience building GIFs required
- Experience with Klaviyo (preferred)
- Experience designing digital marketing assets
- Time management and organization skills
- Background or interest in fashion