Reporting to Marketing Director
Based in Studio Nicholson Office
ABOUT STUDIO NICHOLSON
Drawing inspiration from Japanese culture, architecture and interiors, Studio Nicholson creates considered pieces that are carefully engineered to provide structure and elegance, forming the basis for the ultimate modular wardrobe. Functionality, modernity and playfulness are the inherent elements that we believe in as a brand and therefore ignite the foundations of each collection. Working closely with experienced manufacturers in Italy, Portugal, Japan and the UK, Studio Nicholson garments are produced by specialists who intrinsically understand the ethos of the brand.
Studio Nicholson is looking for a dynamic and proactive Production Coordinator to join the team. An organised self-starter looking to progress and develop their career within a fast-paced brand with rapid growth.
- Production of a range of seasonal shoots including campaign and editorial, look book, E-commerce, flat shot and line sheets.
- Working within the marketing team but closely with design, product development, studio manager and Ecommerce teams to set up shoot dates and manage shoot samples.
- Management of the whole shoot calendar and each element of the critical path of each specific shoot from beginning to end.
- Booking Teams – photographer, hairstylist, makeup artist, casting, models and all assistants.
- Organise styling days – liaising with stylist agent, booking location and preparing all samples.
- Booking locations, catering, accommodation, permits, travel and sample/equipment logistics for each shoot.
- Manage all image deliverables and usage – to be approved in advance and kept to.
- Manage budgets and all invoicing. Establish contracts and negotiate fees.
- Create call sheets and detailed shoot schedule to be shared with whole shoot team.
- Working with studio manager on managing logistics of correct samples from company warehouse or factories and preparing collections for each shoot including packaging and steaming.
- Ensure smooth running of every shoot, solving ad hoc problems
- Dressing models and assisting the Creative Director with styling where needed.
- Work with photographer on selects, retouching and timely asset delivery.
- Filing and sharing of all post-production visual assets with all stakeholders including E-commerce, sales and PR.
- Collecting and filing of all invoices from suppliers and sharing them with the Finance Department.
- Working with studio manager on stock movement from shoot to other locations eg. Back to factories or to sales showroom.
- Liaison with agents to include organising creative meetings between Creative Director, Marketing Director and photographers/videographers Research and approach to new photographers to create editorial content.
- Management of production interns/assistants
- Highly organised
- Great multitasker and problem solver
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, Monday, Shopify and Zedonk (not essential)
- Budget management
- Excellent communicator with great interpersonal skills
- 3+ years in shoot production