About Gap Inc.
Our brands bridge the gaps we see in the world. Old Navy democratizes style to ensure everyone has access to quality fashion at every price point. Athleta unleashes the potential of every woman, regardless of body size, age or ethnicity. Banana Republic believes in sustainable luxury for all. And Gap inspires the world to bring individuality to modern, responsibly made essentials.
This simple idea-that we all deserve to belong, and on our own terms-is core to who we are as a company and how we make decisions. Our teamis made up of thousands of people across the globe who take risks, think big, and do good for our customers, communities, and the planet. Ready to learn fast, create with audacity and lead boldly? Join our team.About the Role
In this role, you will lead and drive engagement with a brand or market as the primary conduit to drive operations needs collaboratively with the end-to-end supply chain. Your team plays the pivotal role to ensure that supply chain and the brands collectively drive the business outcomes. We are accountable for building and maintaining best in class capabilities for VMI, Product Testing, Ecommerce, Distribution Center Capacity, demand driven buying, receipt management and in shop success (on time to commercial plan), ensuring end-to-end process and tools support best in class execution of these core operating model capabilities.What You'll Do
Who You Are
- Work across the core supply chain functions and leaders in logistics and sourcing as well as our brand functions of Design, Merchandising, Production, and Inventory management to bring thought leadership for future operations and to build and deploy key capabilities for our responsive operating model
- Lead critical work to optimize speed and minimize cost to execute customer needs and optimize right inventory in the right place
- Help core functions to adopt capabilities, build discipline and deliver the outcomes needed to drive the business across the product to market process and in season
- Play a large change management and leadership role to drive change and implementation Reporting into this role will be a brand leads(ON, BR, Gap, Athleta)
- Collaborate and lead others in key initiatives and their implementation
- Responsible for planning, budget, and end results; set policies and strategic direction for area/team
Benefits at Gap Inc.
- Experience in product to market processes for apparel retail specifically merchandising, inventory management or other relevant experience
- Consulting and strategy experience leading process and capability development
- Experience facilitating and engaging with cross functional teams; and with change management and leading transition and implementation work
- Proficient at senior management communication
- Evaluate sometimes complex situations using multiple sources of information (internal and external sources)
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Old Navy, Gap, Banana Republic and Athleta, and 30% off at Outlet for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five "on the clock" hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee's base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. This year, we've been named as one of the Best Places to Work by the Humans Rights Campaign for the fourteenth consecutive year and have been included in the 2019 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index for the second year in a row. US Candidates - Non NYC
Please note that effective, June 30, 2022, Gap Inc. will no longer require any of its employees to wear face masks or require proof of COVID vaccination, unless required by local or state/provincial mandates or as part of Gap Inc's quarantine guidelines after being exposed to or testing positive for COVID. Therefore, please disregard any language in any job posting that refers to Gap Inc.'s face mask and proof of vaccination policy as said policy is no longer effective.US Candidates - NYC
Beginning December 27, 2021 the City of New York requires all employees in the City who work on site to provide proof that they are fully vaccinated against COVID-19, unless an exemption from the vaccine requirement is approved due to an accommodation for a disability, a sincerely held religious belief or other legally protected basis (including status as a victim of domestic violence, stalking or sex offenses).