The purpose of the Studio Coordinator will be to provide administrative assistance to the Head of Studio and support the day to day running of the Design Studio as well the Creative Director's PAs in all of his personal tasks.
- Support Head of Studio in all aspects of Studio Management – diary management (in
conjunction with Creative Directors PA’s, connecting departments, and facilitating
communication across the buiness.
- Coordinate and attend regular team meetings, taking notes on next steps and progressing
- Support Creative Directors PA by preparing in-depth itineraries for Travel .
- Coordinate and attend regular team meetings (weekly for each department), taking notes and progressing agreed actions on behalf of the Creative Director
- Assist with liaising with high-level externals on behalf of the Creative Director and Head of Studio
- Collating expenses and submitting for payment
- Liaise with the office team to ensure the studio is prepared and equipped for the Head of Studio
- Supporting the Creative Director's PA on daily ad-hoc daily tasks / lunch / taxis / post etc
- Prepping the Creative Director's space / personal office in anticipation of his meetings ahead
Organisation & Schedule – support Head of Studio with ad-hoc tasks that include:
- Coordination of the fitting schedule.
- Support the design team to prepare for key steps: board presentations, organizing for collection reviews, sketch to fabrics etc.
- Attend monthly calendar w/Head of Studio to bring together all departments.
- Liaising with stylist’s agent (on a weekly basis or as and when things change).
- Working alongside Head of Studio to make sure Creative Director is involved in all critical studio meetings.
- Preparation of looks, look book shooting and runway show.
- Support Head of Studio with model bookings.
- Support Head of Studio & Image/Press team w/ coordinating the pre-show schedule (hair, make up, music, casting agents etc).
- Assist in co-ordination of the STUDIO schedule and liaison with all relevant actors (Designers,
Product Developers, Studio, Merchandising and Sales).
- Help to make communication between design, studios and all relevant areas of business is
constant and fluid.
- Collect, file & share seasonal document for filing & IP.
- Assist Head of Studio in leading monthly calendar meetings with various departments and be
responsible for updating the studio calendar.
- Responsible for scheduling days for the stylist.
- Support in liaising with stylist’s agent (on a weekly basis or as and when things change).
- Working alongside Head of Studio to make sure Creative Director is involved in all critical studio
Skills and Experience needed:
- Experience in a Studio Coordinator role
- MAC & PC experience
- Proficient in MS Office
- Excellent grammar and spelling
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to work on initiative
- A flexible approach to all aspects of the role and the needs of the business
- Well presented with a friendly and professional manner
- Maintain high standards with excellent attention to detail
- Highly discrete
- High level of empathy