Sales Manager, Senior Account Executive (BOE)
GALVAN is looking for a Sales Manager and/or Senior Account Executive (BOE) to join our global Wholesale team in London.
You will be an ambassador for GALVAN and responsible for worldwide key and specialty accounts growth, business analysis and management, which require relationship-building both internally and externally.
The position is full-time and may require travel during the year.
- Maintain and cultivate strong relationships with key contacts for each store
- Work closely with the buyers and store owners to review seasonal assortments that best represent the brand, and get collection feedback
- Report into Senior Sales Manager to maximize YOY sales growth
- Analyse trade and sell-through for key accounts on a weekly and seasonal basis to identify opportunities and measures to enhance performance
- Manage key areas of the selling campaign including scheduling, preparing selling materials, presenting the collection and order confirmations – both virtual and in person markets
- Support Senior Sales Manager with brand trainings for key account stores in person and/or virtually
- Assist Senior Sales Manager to compile sales analysis seasonally and identify room for product improvement/additional white space
- Research new stores for key strategic regions outreach and maintain database
- Work regularly with logistics to ensure orders are shipped in a timely manner ensuring maximum selling time
- Partner with all internal departments - Retail/eComm, Production, Design, Finance and Press & Marketing - to establish effective collaboration
- Support Senior Sales Manager to strategize on initiatives to increase sales and drive new business opportunities
- Run weekly sales analysis when Wholesale & Merchandise Coordinator is unavailable
- Act as brand ambassador for Galvan London both in the field and in the showroom
- Min. 5+ years of wholesale experience in the fashion industry
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Experience working with RTW
- Financial acumen to interpret data and understanding of retail math
- Interpersonal and communication skills – both written and verbal
- Ability to work well in a team setting
- Thorough knowledge of MS Excel/MS Suite
- Organisational and time management skills
- Strong analytical, negotiation and presentation skills
- Fluent in English – additional languages huge plus!
‘Designed by Women for Women’
Galvan was founded in London in 2014 with a mission: to redefine evening wear for the modern day. From this initial focus, the ready-to-wear line has grown to cover all parts of a polished wardrobe, ranging from day-to-night separates to contemporary bridal outfits to effortless resort wear.