PVH is one of the most admired fashion and lifestyle companies in the world. Our brand portfolio includes the iconicCALVIN KLEIN, TOMMY HILFIGER, Van Heusen, ARROW, Warner's, OlgaandGeoffrey Beenebrands, as well as the digital-centricTrue&Co.intimates brand. We market a variety of goods under these and other nationally and internationally known owned and licensed brands. PVH has over 40,000 associates operating in over 40 countries and $9.9 billion in annual revenues. That's the Power of Us. That's the Power of PVH.
One of PVH's greatest strengths is our people, and our collective desire to create an inclusive workplace environment where every individual is valued and every voice is heard. Our culture is grounded in our company's values and we are cultivating an environment of inclusion, belonging and equity for all to build a better workplace, drive innovation in the marketplace and create positive impacts in our communities. We strive to be an employer of choice to drive fashion forward - for good.
The head office for the DACH and EEC markets which include 13 countries with more than 2600 employees is located in Duesseldorf and home to around 500 employees.
We`re searching for talented individuals whose mission is to be the expert of sell-through data across digital channels by creating and maintaining analytical tools that help drive assortment decisions for our wholesale customers.A day in the life of a Senior Specialist E-Commerce Analytics (m/f/x):
What do we need from you? You have:
- You will drive analytical insights to the fast changing pan-European E-Commerce business and ensure data driven decisions for our E-Commerce Management team
- You will implement state of the art analytic tools across both brands to drive sales and future ranging decisions
- You will manage and analyze ASP development across digital distribution channels
- You will enable value creation by participating in key projects and helping the business to make strong strategic and operational decisions
What you can expect from us:
- A University degree in Business/Marketing/Retail/Merchandising or equivalent education
- A minimum of 3-4 years working experience in Merchandising/Controlling or similar
- A good understanding of the E-Commerce business
- Excellent and demonstrable analytical and problem solving skills
- A results oriented way of working and good organizational skills
- Very good MS Office skills, especially Excel and PowerPoint, SAP knowledge would be a plus
- Fluent German and English skills, written and spoken
- A hybrid smart work program that empowers our associates to work at their preferred location within a flexible schedule
- We foster a culture of development, offering training and learning opportunities through our very own PVH university
- Multiple employee benefits such as employee discounts, mobility offers, internal sports classes and other well-being initiatives
- During covid-19 crisis the health and safety remains a top priority for PVH. We have issued guidelines and implemented measures for a healthy work environment that we carefully monitor and adapt
PVH is committed to fostering an inclusive and diverse community of associates with a strong sense of belonging. We believe we are bettered by all forms of diversity, and take pride in working with top talent from every walk of life and corner of the world. In the spirit of inclusivity, qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, ethnicity, ability, gender, gender expression, gender identity, nationality, race, religion or sexual orientation.