Sales and Operations Manager
An opportunity to join this revolutionary brand as it heads into a period of growth with the launch of a new transactional website and exciting new collection. The successful candidate will be responsible for utilising their established relationships to drive sales and business opportunities across its platforms and to manage the day to day operations of the business and it’s small team.
It’s important to be a team player and have an enthusiastic and nimble approach to your work, creativity and disruptive thinking is key.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Work in close partnership with the owner and team to generate and maximise sales and business opportunities across its platforms.
• Develop, implement and manage a sales strategy b2b, b2c and digital.
• Optimize and maintain business processes, facilitating growth whilst maintaining focus on the bottom line.
• Propose, recommend, and implement innovative business initiatives to deliver growth for the brand.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
• A passion for jewellery and music
• A proven track record in harnessing sales and business development opportunities within the luxury jewellery sector.
• A strong client list.
• Extensive experience in building, managing and maintaining relationships with team and clients.
• Excellent organisation, communication and negotiation skills and an ability to multitask.
• Competency in computer skills, CRM systems (Salesforce) and analysing data.
• A confident self-starter and an ability to communicate feedback constructively between client and team.
• An aptitude for thinking globally in terms of customer acquisition opportunities.
• Commercially minded.