Creative Graphic designer
Kat Maconie shoes are instantly recognisable by their dazzling colour palette, statement hardware frames on architectural heels, and maximalist details. From beaded and bedazzled, to embroidered and appliqued; more is more. Uniquely comfortable and easy to wear, Kat Maconie shoes are designed with comfort and fit at the forefront.
Each season, Kat Maconie offers a signature collection of unique shoes. The graphic shapes, unique textures, embellishments and vivid colour combinations of these contemporary luxe shoes have made them the go-to for women who dress from the feet up.
We are looking for a talented creative Graphic Designer to join our in house team. The ideal candidate needs outstanding visual communication skills, is passionate about brands and their visual identity, keeps up with the latest media trends and has a great eye for detail. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a flourishing brand.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Design and ensure all social media graphics and ads are high-quality, beautiful, consistent, and on-brand.
- Design digital and non-digital assets according to the company needs
- Offer input on creative meetings and help to build creative concepts
- Provide art direction and work collaboratively with social media team as necessary
- Work alongside Creative Director to produce look books and wholesale marketing assets
- Create any in store marketing or signage as the need arises
- You hold B.A. Degree in Visual Communication or equivalent experience
- Strong working knowledge of the following programs is a must:
- Plus: Adobe Premiere Pro non essential but a bonus
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organisational skills that support the rest of the team
- High motivation for maintaining and improving design standards
- In house experience at fashion brand preferred
- Must have right to work in the UK and be able to work in central London several days a week (Covid regulation dependent)