Visual Communications Manager - CALVIN KLEIN
- Calvin Klein
- New York, New York, United States of America
- Closing date
- 6 Jul 2023
The Visual Communications Manager is responsible for creating brand visual merchandising directives that coincide with the merchandising strategies. This role will work closely with Account Executives, Merchandising, Brand Specialists, Global Creative Services + Retail Development pertaining to the Calvin Klein North America Men's + Women's Underwear divisions.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES/ACCOUNTABILITIES OF THE JOB:
- Compile visual merchandising directives for Men's + Women's Underwear divisions for NA wholesale accounts. This includes renderings of merchandised shops, the ability to comprehend buy sheets, sample management and setting up photoshoots for product and/or mannequin looks.
- Work with sales to fully understand product deliveries, seasonal focuses and strategies for each season and wholesale account.
- Create product knowledge guides to help increase sales. This information will be distributed to Brand Specialists and wholesale accounts to educate them on new launches and core product.
- Assist with seasonal showroom set-ups and provide any visual tools that sales may need during market to help show how we would like to present ourselves in store and illustrate seasonal strategies.
- Learn the unique features of the wholesale environment and find opportunities on how we can always evolve and better present ourselves.
- Collaborate closely with the Retail Development team on new shop openings, renovations and remodels.
- Design a Standards Guide for Brand Specialists so that Calvin Klein is presented in a cohesive manner. Partner with Global Creative Services on bringing these strategies to life.
- Able to assist manager with additional tasks related to the division.
- Interpret needs for the company as a whole to identify best practices in the visual merchandising department.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and follow-up skills.
- Abilities to work independently while handling multiple projects.
- Flexibility to travel 20% .
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
5+ years of Visual Merchandising + Graphic Design
Bachelor's Degree in Visual Merchandising/Graphic Design/Related Field
- Proficient Knowledge of:
- Adobe CS (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator + Acrobat)
- Google SketchUp
- MS Office (Outlook, Teams, Excel + PowerPoint)
- Time management and the ability to handle multiple projects while meeting deadlines
- Exemplary written + verbal communication skills
- Ability to problem solve and develop creative solutions
Pay Range: $72,000 - $97,000
PVH currently provides base salary ranges for all positions-on job advertisements-in the United States based on local requirements. These ranges are based on what PVH reasonably believes that it will pay an associate for their base salary for said position at the time of the posting. Individual compensation will ultimately be determined based on a variety of relevant factors including but-not limited to qualifications, geographic location and other relevant skills. PVH is committed to providing a market-competitive total rewards package to eligible associates, which includes diverse and robust health and insurance benefits to meet the varied needs of our associates and an above-market 401(k) contribution to help our associates save for retirement. We also offer career growth opportunities, empowering our associates to design their future at PVH.
PVH Corp. or its subsidiary ("PVH") is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment on the basis of their individual capabilities and qualifications, consistent with applicable law and without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity or expression, age, religion, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, military status or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law. In addition to complying with all applicable laws, PVH also has a strong corporate commitment to inclusion, diversity and to ensuring that all current and future PVH associates are compensated solely on job-related factors such as skill, ability, educational background, work quality, experience and potential. To achieve these goals, across the United States and its territories, PVH prohibits any PVH employee, agent or representative from requesting or otherwise considering any job applicant's current or prior wages, salary or other compensation information in connection with the hiring process. Accordingly, applicants are asked not to disclose this salary history information to PVH
For five decades, CALVIN KLEIN has been a cultural catalyst, creating a legacy of iconic imagery and provocative conversation while retaining its American DNA and youth-inspired designs. Our associates are a group of talented individuals with unique personalities and perspectives. At CALVIN KLEIN, we take risks, embrace differences and strive to make a positive impact on the world. Above all, we care passionately for the brand, our customer and each other. Founded in 1968 by Calvin Klein and his business partner Barry Schwartz, CALVIN KLEIN is one of the world’s largest and most successful designer fashion brands. We are driven by our associates, creating one of the most visionary workforces in fashion. We are proud of who we are, what we do, and the future we are creating. Global retail sales of CALVIN KLEIN products exceeded $8 billion in 2017, and CALVIN KLEIN branded products are distributed in 110+ countries. CALVIN KLEIN employs a worldwide network of over 10,000 associates and operates more than 2,000 free-standing stores globally. Calvin Klein, Inc. was acquired by PVH Corp. in 2003.
- 020 589 9888
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert