About Bergdorf Goodman
As the house of extraordinary taste for almost 120-years,
We are New York's original icon of style.
The legendary window on inventive inspiration,
Discerning since day one, we define the culture of fashion.
We are a community of "creative ingeniuses"
Cultivating experiences beyond the expected,
and nurturing ideas that inspire the joy of discovery.
We thrive on bringing exceptional creative talents together.
We are unabashedly luxury. And luxury is ours to define.
We are Bergdorf Goodman
The Merchandise Assistant supports the buying office by handling the PO data entry function and maintenance of product information in the merchandise systems. This position provides first-hand insight into the buying office and offers potential career progression through the Merchant Career Path.
- Input essential data to create and track items
- Responsible for the creation and maintenance of purchase orders and reorders
- Maintain item updates and adjustments through full life-cycle
- Provide administrative support to the buying division as needed
- Perform additional tasks as required
- Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university
- Must have a strong attention to detail and demonstrate accountability
- Excel proficiency is a must (vlookup, sumif, counta, concatenate, etc)
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to multitask and prioritize effectively