Ready to Wear Product Development - Work Placement Intern
Reports to: Product Development - Menswear and RTW Development Manger
The work experience placement is only available to students in tertiary education. There will be no payment for this work experience placement but travel expenses will be covered (up to £10 per day).
The length of placement is 3 months up to 6 months if accredited by the student's school/university. Owing to this this the placement is only open to applicants in tertiary education.
- Assisting day-to-day running of the PD department
- Trim research in London
- Trim research with external suppliers
- Assisting with collating trim boards
- Assisting with stock take of in-house trims
- Ad-hoc running jobs like drop pack to London sampling units / factory drops
- Packing dockets with PD Assistants
- Assisting in atelier during show period
- Tracing patterns