Content & Social Media Manager
Super Smalls is seeking an experienced Content & Social Media Manager to join our Marketing Team and continue to expand Super Smalls’ growing social and digital presence.
This role will support the department’s beginning-to-end content creation for all social media channels, website, email newsletters, digital ads, and blog. This role will work hand-in-hand with our marketing and design teams to ensure a strong strategy is created to build content that drives conversions, sales, and brand recognition while building community with our audiences.
You’ll be an integral part of developing and executing our digital media strategy through strong visual storytelling, innovative content creation and social media management to drive engagement. The ideal candidate will be able to oversee content creation from ideation through to photoshoot production and asset management. This person can support the graphic design team, and is able to jump in at different phases of the content creation life cycle such as design and layout, if needed.
The Content & Social Media Manager should have a strong editorial eye and have the ability and skill to concept visual storytelling within the brand aesthetic. They understand the importance of knowing our audience, what resonates with them, and how to translate ideas into creative and engaging content.
- Develop and execute strategy for social media platforms, while continually evolving and adjusting content to meet and/or exceed metric targets, including but not limited to, engagement, follower growth, impressions, reach, site traffic, revenue, etc.
- Develop and manage the content calendar and deadlines for all projects across channels including social media, email, blog, and site placements in collaboration with creative & marketing teams
- Oversee content from conception to completion for editorials, photo shoots, etc., with a full understanding of online and offline best practices
- Create meaningful, engaging content and copy across formats and channels, including Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest and TikTok
- Ensure content and copy supports the brand voice and aesthetic in a compelling, engaging, useful, and delightful way
- Analyze social performance to improve opportunities, performance, and partnerships. Report out social performance on a monthly cadence
- Support Chief Creative Officer and Senior Marketing Manager as needed; work with our Influencer Marketing Manager to support influencer program as needed
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or similar concentration
- Minimum of 2-3 years of experience in Brand Marketing, Social Media Management or similar background
- A natural “people person,” skilled at building and nurturing relationships, and balancing many priorities—always doing so with a good attitude
- Experience, knowledge, and understanding of social channels (Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, TikTok, etc.) and how content for each platform can be used most efficiently
- Ability to be both a self-starter and a team player
- Understanding of Adobe Photoshop and Premiere is a plus
- Experience with Shopify or Shopify Plus is a plus
- Ideal candidate is both analytical and creative
- Known for your outstanding time management and project management skills (you see projects through to completion and deliver results)
Sound like you? Send us your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and a short blurb about why you’d make a Super fit for Super Smalls.