Returns/RMA Leader (Warehouse)
This role will be responsible for managing the Company’s complete Returns day-to-day operations and strategy. This person will develop and update scalable processes that meet our customer and business needs. They will provide leadership with updates that show the health of the program and implement change as needed. This role is based at the Mumu Warehouse in Vernon, CA and the work schedule is in-person. The ideal candidate is willing and available to work in person. The role requires commuting to the Vernon warehouse each scheduled work day.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Lead and develop a team of direct reports
- Oversee all aspects of the customer return process including, collection of returns, inspection workflows, rework process, system enhancements, and daily operational performance
- Track and maintain all returns related Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) to ensure productivity, quality and service level goals are exceeded
- Utilize warehouse data from the ERP system to improve operational efficiency and drive cost reductions.
- Will direct activities to limit costs, improve accuracy, and maintain exceptional customer service
- Implement and assure all company safety programs and policies are followed
- Maintain and improve reporting that provides the business with clear visibility to pending returns and status
- Collaborate with warehouse and Customer Service teams to collect customer feedback on the returns process and manage defects
- Recruit, hire, train, and evaluate/review staff as required
- Other Duties as assigned
- Comfortable in working in a fast-paced environment, flexible in changing direction as needed.
- Familiar and comfortable working in Enterprise Resource Planning System (ERP), Full Circle preferred.
- Intermediate PC/Computer Proficiency: use and create templates, respond to emails, manage data, etc.
- Candidate must be highly organized with ability to prioritize with a sense of urgency and be a team player
- Ability to evaluate, measure, and implement continuous improvement initiatives to drive cost reductions within the inbound and shipping processes
- Must have Experience managing complicated repair, and repacking activities for consumer products/apparel.
- High level of discretion, confidentiality, and work ethics.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Minimum 5+ years’ experience working with 3PLs or 6+ years’ experience in warehouse leadership operations
- Bachelor’s degree in distribution, logistics, or related field, or supervisory work experience preferred
- Dynamic analytical, problem solving and project management abilities- must be a self starter
- Flexibility with regards to job responsibilities
- Knowledge with MS Office applications including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Able to work and think independently as well as part of a team.
- Excellent follow-through and attention to detail