Digital Marketing Director
This role is instrumental in overseeing a team and aligning strategies while elevating the digital marketing experience. You will engage consumers across all funnels and channels through compelling product storytelling that represents our brand mission, builds the brand, and drives conversion. While this role will start with a hybrid work schedule, it will eventually be required to report to the office and this candidate MUST live within a reasonable commuting distance as the individual in this role will thrive with lots of collaboration!
- In-depth weekly / monthly reporting for all marketing channels including WoW, YoY, analysis with KPIs and creative performance by channel
- Weekly / monthly / yearly forecasting and actualizing by each marketing channel
- Strong understanding of UTM structure and very familiar with Google Analytics
- In-depth sale recaps – main takeaways, channel takeaways, creative performance review
- Execution on all initiatives— balance time to speak with vendors, select vendors, handle strategy, testing, and reporting for each item on the roadmap
- Sale wires – building out sales by day by marketing channel that include messaging, segments and creative notes + eCommerce switch overs, overarching messages and sale rules, connecting teams and information
- Build roadmaps for marketing and email – timing and costs
- QA eCommerce initiatives that are adjacent to marketing
- Managing invoice approvals and expensing / closing out monthly actuals
- Yearly budget prep and breakout for channels, headcount, and testing
- Selecting and on-boarding new vendors
- Testing – in current channels (ad creative, copy, new campaign types, new audiences, early access for loyalty), exploring new channels (Tik Tok, podcasts, etc), reporting, iterating
- Paid Search – adjusting budgets, feed management, writing ad copy, updating bids, strategy for future bridal testing and sales
- SEO – work with agency to make backend changes, write/approve copy, QA, strategy for SEO page creation, redirects, orphaned pages, hyperlinking copy, nav changes
- Paid Social – checking daily ROAS, building ads, building segments, testing email acquisition on Instagram and Pinterest
- Affiliates – managing commission rates, publishers in the program, building seasonal and sale text links, managing exclusives and TM+ rights and partners + building liquidation tests
- Email – daily approving emails, managing calendar and agenda, building segments and roadmap for all future testing and strategy + managing all loyalty communications + all triggers (flows) and their logic for sending
- SMS – managing content / strategy, building campaign
- Push notifications
- Minimum 8 years of related digital marketing leadership/management experience; or an acceptable combination of education and experience.
- Minimum of 5 years of fashion digital marketing experience.
- Solid knowledge of online marketing tools and best practices
- Must have knowledge of General SEO knowledge to help guide priorities
- Strong in analysis, forecasting, testing, and use of KPIs
- Must have strong knowledge of Google Adwords, Google Analytics
- Must have strong knowledge of Yotpo or other loyalty program software
- Must have strong knowledge of Klaviyo or another ESP & Shopify
- Familiarity with messaging loyalty program incentives via marketing channels + growth strategy
- Familiarity with web design
- BA, BS or other new media/digital marketing related degree desired.
- Extremely proficient with MS Office applications including Word, Excel, etc.
- Facebook/Instagram Ads Manager
- Highly proficient in Google Suite, Adobe, Shopify experience preferred