Operations - Intern (Summer 2022)
Show Me Your Mumu is seeking a Summer 2022 Intern for the Operations team! Build on skills gained with us for a career in fashion.
During our 8-week summer program, you will work closely with a team while learning different business areas and functions within our organization. Gain valuable industry and organizational knowledge through daily business interactions and job assignments.
- Assist with our Summer Sample Sale Event.
- Assist with operation projects & presentation preparation.
- Research and assist with preparation for summer Mumu Employee Merch drop.
- Work to find innovative ways to streamline office administrative processes.
- Perform office assistant tasks, keeping the office clean and organized and ordering supplies when needed.
- Other related duties as assigned.
- Excited to learn about business operations in the fashion industry.
- Highly organized, resourceful, and dependable with excellent interpersonal skills and oral and written communication skills
- Experience with MS Office/Google Suite is strongly recommended
- Knowledge of/Experience with Canva or similar program
- Ability to multi-task and work well under pressure
- Ability to change focus and follow instructions
- Currently or recently enrolled in a college, university, or certificate program (within last 24 months)
- High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED) required.