BLANKET specialises in communications and bespoke talent-led partnerships for brands wanting authentic conversations in digital.
As a communications agency, we are a strategic partner in the beauty and lifestyle sectors, committed to celebrating all that is great about our clients and to growing their profile and relevancy in a bustling industry. Alongside this, we recognise that the future of communications relies heavily on talent-led partnerships, which is why BLANKET utilises inhouse expertise and an extensive talent network to create the most effective and authentic way to communicate a brand story.
BLANKET was founded by Emma Dawson in 2017, who was joined by Holly Holman and Emily Shanks as Company Directors in 2018. With a mission to grow an exceptionally talented team, giving a high quality, personal experience to all our brand and talent partners. We encourage the creativity and development of our team members within a well-supported structure, which values each team member’s voice equally.
BLANKET communications clients include Victoria Beckham Beauty, La Roche-Posay, Vieve, Jones Road Beauty, CeraVe, Decléor, Sunspel fragrance and Hair by Sam McKnight.
Communications Manager Role
Joining our established team, we’re looking for an ambitious, creative, organised, enthusiastic team player with a minimum of 5 years experience in the Beauty industry.
The chosen applicant will be responsible for leading a number of clients, providing client counsel and devising stand-out strategies. A strong understanding of the beauty and wellness industry is essential alongside contacts across the media and influencer landscape.
Key responsibilities include:
- Negotiate press coverage taking a multi-platform approach
- Creation and management of launches and events to deliver standout PR and social media coverage
- Identify digital talent to constantly broaden audiences for clients
The role requires:
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in beauty PR with an interest which crosses into other lifestyle categories
- Existing strong relationships with press and digital influencers within beauty, lifestyle and fashion categories
- Experience working with VIP talent and make-up artists
- Management experience