Product Manager - Ecommerce & UX
Wolf & Badger is on a mission to make retail fair. Working to support our community of 2000+ independent designers from around the globe, we connect customers with ethically sourced fashion, design, home and beauty through our online marketplace and flagship stores in London, New York City and, very soon, Los Angeles. We are a rapidly growing scale-up business, now entering an exciting new phase of growth and looking to expand our team of c.130 people currently located between London, Málaga, New York, Los Angeles and Sydney. We are a Certified B Corporation, with social and environmental purpose at the core of everything we do, read more about us here.
This role is key in securing our next phase of growth. As Product Manager - Ecommerce & UX, your focus will be on optimising our bespoke customer-facing platform and communicating our compelling brand story throughout the user journey.
You will tackle a range of ecommerce problems, from cracking search & discovery to post-purchase delight, so customers have the confidence to buy from us again and again.
You will get inside the heads of our customers and truly understand how they think and feel - not only about our product, but also their outlook on life. You will take ownership of building a customer-centric roadmap, working closely with our Product Designer & Engineers to deliver best-in-class UX.
What will you do:
- Use product discovery, user research and design workshops to really understand our customers and conceive solutions to their problems (eg product discovery & inspiration, returns process, on-site search, and more)
- Deliver useful and beautiful user experiences that provide value to the business
- Use data to truly understand user problems and product thinking to ideate around them
- Turn OKR goals and discovery insight into an impact-lead, iterative product roadmap
- Communicate priorities to multiple stakeholders across the business
- Work closely with a dedicated team of engineers to deliver against the roadmap using agile methodologies
- 4+ years experience as a product manager
- Solid experience running product discovery processes
- Exceptional communication skills
- Very comfortable working with data
- Enjoy solving problems
- Creative - good eye for detail & design
- Experience working for a B2C business
- Relevant degree
- Experience in a marketplace or e-commerce business
- Experience using the double diamond design process
- Experience working in a scale-up technology environment
- Competitive (guidance £50-£60k per annum), dependent on skills and experience
- Equity! Stock options in Wolf & Badger, a rapidly growing scale-up
- Flexible remote working policy with access to a creative work environment within a multi-purpose retail, food, events and office environment
- 25 day holiday allowance in addition to bank holidays
- Paid pet-ernity and heartbreak leave
- Cycle to work scheme
- Corporate ClassPass membership for exercise class credits, wellbeing and beauty treatments
- Discounts on cafe, restaurant and retail at Wolf & Badger
- Excellent career opportunities in a rapidly growing international business
Wolf & Badger is an equal opportunities employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and candidates.