Product Manager - Platform & Operations
Wolf & Badger is on a mission to make retail fair. Working to support our community of 2000+ independent designers from around the globe, we connect customers with ethically sourced fashion, design, home and beauty through our online marketplace and flagship stores in London, New York City and, very soon, Los Angeles. We are a rapidly growing scale-up business, now entering an exciting new phase of growth and looking to expand our team of c.130 people currently located between London, Málaga, New York, Los Angeles and Sydney. We are a Certified B Corporation, with social and environmental purpose at the core of everything we do, read more about us here.
We’re a truly global business, and this creates a number of complex challenges to solve - from cross-border logistics to international payment solutions - and that’s where this role comes in. As Product Manager (Platform & Operations), you will head up a newly formed squad - working with a team of highly skilled engineers to tackle a variety of data-driven projects and commercial problems.
You will work alongside the Head of Product and senior leaders in the business to establish the product roadmap for the platform, taking full ownership of ideation and execution to create maximum impact against the squad goals.
Our platform is the beating heart of our business - it underpins everything we do for our customers and brands, and it needs to be super efficient, scalable and should unleash the power of our internal teams.
What will you do:
- Use product discovery to get under the skin of a wide range of tricky platform problems (eg internationalisation, payments & checkout, logistics efficiencies, platform scaling, and more)
- Use data at scale to understand the problems, and product thinking to conceive solutions
- Turn OKR goals and discovery insight into an impact-lead, iterative product roadmap
- Prioritise and communicate priorities to multiple stakeholders across the business
- Work closely with engineering to deliver against the roadmap using agile methodologies
- Develop a deep understanding of the key systems within the business and our unit economics
- 4+ years experience in product management
- Very comfortable working with data
- Enjoy solving problems
- Exceptional communication skills
- Degree in a related field (Mathematics, Data, Economics etc)
- Ideally worked on a B2B product, or even better, B2B2C
- Worked as a Business Analyst / or have a data background
- Experience working for a fast-growth scale-up business
- Experience in ecommerce (in particular logistics/commercial)
- Curious, smart, conscientious
- Salary of £50-£60k per annum, dependent on skills and experience
- Equity! Stock options in Wolf & Badger, a rapidly growing scale-up
- Flexible remote working policy with access to a creative work environment within a multi-purpose retail, food, events and office environment
- 25 day holiday allowance in addition to bank holidays
- Paid pet-ernity and heartbreak leave
- Cycle to work scheme
- Corporate ClassPass membership for exercise class credits, wellbeing and beauty treatments
- Discounts on cafe, restaurant and retail at Wolf & Badger
- Excellent career opportunities in a rapidly growing international business
Wolf & Badger is an equal opportunities employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and candidates.