We have an exciting opportunity available to support the Personal Assistant and Secretary of the Chairman's Office, based from our London Head Office. We are looking for someone who is highly organised, flexible and has excellent communication skills. The role will be responsible for the day to day running of the office, assisting with varied duties for the Chairman and the Chairman’s Office as required.
Please view our careers page to find out more about our company culture and the benefits we can offer you - https://www.paulsmith.com/uk/careers
• Maintain a record of the Chairman’s articles, ensuring all items are signed in and out.
• Assist with purchasing and archiving art work and arranging framing where necessary.
• Upload the Chairman’s images and ensure all electrical items are charged.
• Undertake research as required by the Chairman and assist with any special projects.
• Take responsibility for deliveries, pickups and errands for the Chairman and Chairman’s Office.
• Buy and maintain all canteen supplies and prepare lunches and refreshments for meetings.
• Organise taxis and couriers when required, ensuring all information is recorded.
• Monitor stationery stock, re-ordering as necessary. Handle petty cash and process any expenses.
• Ensure the Chairman’s Office and storage areas are kept clean, tidy and organised at all times.
• Assist with correspondence and provide general administrative support.
• Assist with travel research for any upcoming trips.
Essential Experience and Skills Required:
• Advanced computer literacy in Microsoft Office packages.
• Previous competent administration experience in a busy office.
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with an exceptional telephone manner.
• Ability to plan, organise and prioritise.
• Good research skills, with the ability to utilise a variety of mediums.
• The ability to stay calm under pressure and work to set deadlines.
• A team player who can also work using their own initiative.
• Interest and knowledge of the international fashion market, press, current trends and media.
Please note, this role is not eligible for sponsorship in the Skilled Worker visa category.