Digital Customer Experience Coordinator
DeMellier is a fast-growing award-winning designer handbag brand based in London. DeMellier has been awarded twice by the British Luxury Association WALPOLE, recognising its commitment to innovation, craftsmanship and the highest standards of quality. Its handbags have become a favourite among women all over the world, including celebrities such as Beyonce, Irina Shayk, Emily Blunt, and January Jones among others. In addition to its direct-to-consumer business, DeMellier is stocked in leading department stores such as Le Bon Marche, Saks Fifth Avenue, Neiman Marcus and Lane Crawford. Beyond creating beautiful products, DeMellier's mission is to be a force of positive influence in the fashion industry. Creating products to empower women, made with integrity while giving back to those less fortunate. For every item sold DeMellier funds vaccines and medical treatments aimed to save the life of a child in need.
This is an exciting role for a confident communicator who understands the intricacies of customer communication via email and other channels, is data-driven and thrives on delivering the best customer experience. The Digital Customer Experience Coordinator will report directly to the Head of Ecommerce & Digital and work closely with the Customer Service and Ecommerce executives as well as the wider team, particularly Marketing,Creative and Production.
The Digital Customer Experience Coordinator will be helping with planning and execution of email automated journeys and will play an important role in the development of audience targeting strategies with the objective to improve customers' engagement and retention. The DCE coordinator will also be responsible for direct to customer communications and will work closely with the Customer Service team to maximise engagement and customer satisfaction.
- Positively representing the DeMellier brand as the first point of contact and providing an exceptional level of service to all customers to aid them on their sales journey.
- Responding promptly and efficiently in a timely manner over the phone, via email, Instagram, Facebook, chat in a proactive professional manner.
- Coordinating with our warehouse account manager on any customer issues and shipments.
- Assisting with admin and fulfilment tasks as required (such as refunds and payment disputes).
- Liaise with the Production Team regarding any enquiry related to pre-orders and restocks of specific products.
- Report to the Ecommerce team any technical issue that customers flag regarding the website.
- Support the Customer Services Executive with the repair process.
- Assist with execution of customer journeys, identify opportunities within the database and collaborate with the team in defining the messaging.
- Set up emails’ target audiences and campaigns, including triggers and automated campaigns.
- Reach out to customer segments and lead the direct communication.
- Assist in rollout and ongoing management of the DeMellier Ambassador Concierge.
- Performance analysis - including Weekly, Monthly and ad hoc marketing reporting on email activity and effectiveness and communicating to relevant stakeholders.
- Provide actionable recommendations in order to continuously inform improvements to our email campaigns.
- Coordinate the Email and Messaging initiative, working with colleagues to highlight all creative, customer journey and technical requirements to deliver email and messaging campaigns.
- 2/3 year's experience in email marketing and automation.
- Experience in Messaging channels, including SMS, preferable.
- Experience with ESP, Digital Marketing and Customer Service platforms
- A confident and articulate communicator with experience interacting directly with customers via marketing channels and incoming customer communications.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple assignments across teams in a fast-paced environment; exceptionally organised and detail-oriented.
- A positive can-do and problem-solving attitude
- Demonstrates a strong work ethic and willingness to learn;